Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:46 am

Hanna went into the guest room where most of her clothes were and it seemed in slow motion as she dropped the towel again, thinking Yuki was in his room.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:52 am

Yuki's face flushed as he saw her drop the towel, showing her back and ass to him, he always thought backs were sexy.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 am

Hanna blushed noticing him and shut the door to tease him as she finished getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:59 am

Yuki shook it off, knowing that she was playing hard to get. then went into his room and changed into his normal clothes. then lied back down on the bed, remembering every single detail of the night before, his face blushed as he said to himself. "man...she..she was tight.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 am

Hanna opened the door and leaned in his door way, wearing one of the new shirts he bought her and a pair of skin tight jeans. She wore black tennis shoes on her feet instead of bare foot and smiled at him. "What was that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 am

"huh! Oh n..nothing.." Yuki blushed, unaware she had heard what he said, his mind completely forgetting about the thing in the bath tub
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:15 am

"Riiight," Hanna giggled walking away from the door. "I'll be right back and oh, I'm glad you like it tight.." She laughed going into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 am

Yuki blushed as he watched her walk away. then remembered about the protection, lying on the floor of the tub. "Oh double dog shit..." he said getting up and rushing to the door, but she had already gone in
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 am

While Hanna was brushing her hair, she noticed something in the bath tub in the mirror. She closed her eyes, her face somewhat turning red. "Yuki!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 am

"y...yes?" he said sounding slightly scared, poking his head through the door
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 am

Hanna pointed to the green rubber on the bottom of the tub. "What's that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 am

"I...I didnt do it on purpose...It...It slipped off because of the water...I..Im sorry...you....you might get pregnant..." Yuki said as he completely came into the bathroom. his head looking at the floor in shame. "I didnt notice untill it was far too late..Im sorry"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 am

Hanna let some of the anger go and wrapped her arms around him. "It's okay," She said. "We'll just wait and see. And if I am," she smiled at him. "We'll get through it together."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 am

"but what about your music?" Yuki said, fearing she'd be crushed if the news got out.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 am

"I said I'd give it up for you if I have to," Hanna said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 pm

"But...." Yuki said before she cut him off.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm

"There's no but about it," Hanna said looking at him. "I love you and its my choice whether to give up music or not. And if I am pregnant, I can either quit or stay in hiding till its born." She smiled. "And it wouldn't bother me. I can still sing to you and your family."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm

"I love you too. and Im sorry" Yuki said as he wrapped his arms around the pop idol. holding her close
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Hanna laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 pm

"Um...lets just forget about it for now.." Yuki blushed, he didnt want to be a father at 18. but there was nothing he could do right now
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 pm

"Yeah," Hanna said rubbing his arms. She didn't want to be a mother at 19 but if it happened, it happened. She kissed his cheek and smiled. "I don't think it'll happen anyway so don't get so worked up."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:11 pm

"alright." Yuki laughed, his lower torso feeling alittle brused and really sore "I think we should cool it down a bit too.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Hanna giggled as she left the bathroom and played with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 pm

"Hanna...Um.." Yuki said as he walked out with her "could you come here for a sec?" the boy asked, heading back into his room
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Hanna looked confused and followed him back into his room. "Yes,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: