Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) Empty
PostSubject: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 am

Christabelle was walking around her aunts yard, making sure everything was ready for midsummer's eve. Random fae from the area were starting to arrive bringing lots of summer foods for them to snack on and wines to drink since these parties usually lasted all night.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 am

Larien walked up to the yard, wearing a white tunic and light brown pants. "Hi, Christy," She said walking up to the Faerie Princess. She brushed her hair back off her shoulders and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:12 am

Christabelle turned around to see Larien and smiled, "Hello." she said smiling brightly, glad to have a non faerie there with her. "How have you been?" she asked curiously. "Don't mind most of the fae here they can tend to get out of hand during parties like this." The sun was already down cooling the air a good bit as pointed her hand at the bon fire lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

Larien laughed a bit. "It's all right," she raised her hand a bit. "Elves are no better. Our men tend to get a bit rambunkshish when it comes to things like this." She looked at the bon fire and then at the setting sun. "Do you know if anyone else is coming? Oh, and I'm fine, how about you?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

Raito skuled along behind The Elven Princess "I dont know why you dragged me along" The half blood grumbled. "although, It does feel good to be back in the Human Realm" He looked around seeing alot of creatures he'd never seen before "so these are Faeries"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:17 am

"Well elves and fae are distant cousins." she said smiling, "I don't know if anyone else is coming other than those who are here but anyone is welcome who knows of us." She really hoped others would show. "I've been well, a little homesick but I met someone a few days ago when it stormed horribly here." She looked at the guy that was with Larien, "So who is this?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 am

Larien looked back at Rai who was still grumbling because she dragged him along. "This is my fiance, Raito. Don't mind him, he's a bit... socially challenged." She giggled teasing him. "At least it'll be fun either way." She said looking back at Christy.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 am

"Isn't always fun when you and I are around?" she asked laughing musically. She tucked a stray curl behind her ear. "Well socially challenged people have never bothered me in the past, I'll just have to make sure he isn't left out in any of the fun.." she looked over at Raito and smiled, "Its nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 am

"H-Hey! I am not Socialy challenged!" Rai said getting defensive "I just havent really been in a positon to go to any parties and stuff like that" The hybrid then looked at the other princess "yeah, Nice to meet you too"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:25 am

"Well I don't see why you seem like a nice enough person to come to parties, especially the ones I throw." she said trying not to laugh at his reaction. "Oh there is barbaque on the back porch that you two are both free to, most of the fae here won't eat it, especially me." she said looking at them, "And there is wine in the house."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:28 am

((Michael said you can play as him for a while))

Larien nodded and smiled. "Thanks, I think he needs something to drink," the elven princess laughed grabbing Raito's hand. "We'll be back." She said walking passed her and talking him over to where there was something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 am

((That would be good if I knew how to play him))

"No problem." she said smiling as she greated others that had come curious to see who this fae princess throwing a party was.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:32 am

"I am not Socialy challenged" Rai said as she dragged him to where the drinks were.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 am

"Oh, I was just teasing you," Larien said handing him a cup. She picked up a cup that had water in it and smiled at him. "Ha, funny. I can't get drunk." She giggled.

((hmmm that would help lol))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 am

Christabelle walked inside and picked up a chocolate covered strawberry and bit into it relishing in the sweetness of it before pouring herself a glass of chenin blanc to sip on as she made her way around she notice Larien with a glass of water, "Not drinking tonight?" she asked curiously over the music.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 am

Raito Laughed, "sorry my bad" then took a sip from the cup, hoping nobody would take a guess at what they were talking about, then noticed that Christy walked in.

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 am

Larien shook her head and pointed to her belly. "I don't think it'd be good for the baby to drink," she giggled taking a sip of her water. She looked at Raito, wondering if he'd be upset for telling Christy the secret about the baby.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 am

"Congradulations." she said trying to keep her voice down, "May the god and goddess bless you and it be a healthy child." she continued to say hoping the one person she invited would show up, having had her hopes on it. "Though on occasion I was always told it was alright for a small bit of wine during pregnancy.. Though our families do thing differently."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:45 am

Raito was Dumbstruck "I-I thought we agreed not to tell anyone!" he said panicked
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 am

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone here." she said trying to calm him, "I half expected it since I didn't see any wine in her hand, that and my intuition in those things is very fine tuned."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:49 am

Larien touched Raito's arm to comfort him. "We can trust Christy," she said. "She won't tell anyone." She looked over at the side and noticed a man with dark black hair and black angel wings approaching them.

"Sorry I'm late," Michael said brushing dirt off his shoulders. "Little accident with the house." He laughed and held his arms to Christy. "Don't I get a hug from party princess?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:51 am

"As long as you are going to be my entertainment for the evening." she said smiling sweetly at him blushing a little as she went to hug him, "I'm glad you could come." She looked back over at Larien, "Yeah, once I give my word on something like that if I say anything I will have lied which is punishable by death, besides the fact that the fae can't lie." She looked back at Michael, "What accident with the house?"

Last edited by Christabelle Whittle on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:51 am

"o-Oh.." Rai sighed in relief, "thanks, We dont really want anyone to know untill after the wedding" The hybrid said taking another sip of wine, then noticed the man. "dammit...I need to keep my mouth shut and pay attention.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 am

Larien laughed a bit rubbing his arm. "It's all right, I'm sure Michael isn't paying attention either." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:54 am

Christy let go of Michael and looked between him and Larien, "You two know each other?" she said alittle surprised, "And you never said what accident you had with the house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: