Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding out the truth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

Finding out the truth. Empty
PostSubject: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 am

Morgan walked around through the small city, hearing of a fae that could help her control her fae magic that was given to her by the mother that abandoned her at birth, leaving her to fend for herself through humans. She also knew this one wasn't going to be in the area for long and figured she might find her in the crowd of people that were gathered at the park for some yearly festival for peaches or something, she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:46 am

Christabelle had made her way towards the peach festival and was now looking at a booth set up that was full of beautiful geodes and other crystals that had caught her attention. The day was hot but not as hot as it had been the last week and it was to be her last day in South Carolina before she had to leave. She wasn't paying attention as she found a crystal that had caught her attention since it was in the shape of an arrow head and bumped into another girl, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:47 am

Morgan looked up and saw the girl recognizing her immediately but not to cause much attention bowed her head and spoke quietly. "Forgive me princess for I did not recognize it to be you, especially since you are so far from your court." She really didn't want to offend her but also knew that who they truly were had to be kept secret lest the world find out who they truely were.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 am

"It was entirely my fault." she replied to the girl then it hit her and she pulled the girl away from the crowd. "How do you know who I am?" she asked not recognizing her to be fae. "You aren't one of my people."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 am

"No your highness, on the contrary I am." Morgan replied, "Only I'm half angel as well. I'm searching for someone who is supposed to leave on the first light of dawn, to help me."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Christy sighed, "That would probably be me although I don't think we should talk about this here in front of so many humans." She didn't know why this girl needed her help, "Do you know how to get to the fae court? Meet me there and we will talk about what you need help with although I honestly don't know how I can possibly help you."
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester

Morgan Forrester

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:37 pm

"Yes of course I do." Morgan said trying to hide the excitement in her voice. "But you're right...It is best for us to not speak on it here. I..I just didn't know who to turn to and since it deals with my faerie side I figured it best to come to fae." She pulled her hair up into a pony tail to try to break some of the heat that was one her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 pm

"Come walk with me." Christabelle said smiling, "I could use the company since my date for this hasn't arrived yet." She left the booth after she had looked at everything that was there. "This is really nice place." she said musingly, "When it isn't so nearly crowded but it'll be alright I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding out the truth.   Finding out the truth. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding out the truth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: