Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

New Kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 am

"I..err..I dont know. I think I might, considering that its almost been a month and a half" Raito whispered, a his face slightly flushing, "shure why not, lets go" the Half blood prince said after thinking about it for a while
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 am

Larien smiled, trying to hide her excitement and took his hand as they left the castle. She looked to the sky, noticing the dark clouds approaching. "A storm's coming," she said slightly clinging to his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:30 am

"then we'd better hurry" Raito said, as he picked her up bridal style, and ran off at full speed to the old widdow's home, making it there in record time " here we go.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 am

Larien laughed as he set her down, she placed a hand on top of her belly almost as if to steady herself on her feet. She knocked on the door and the elderly woman stood in the doorway, her mouth dropping.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 am

"yeah, were pregnant, is there a posiblility you could tell us the gender of the baby?" Raito said, standing behind Larien
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:48 am

"Yes, yes, come in," Rose smiled as she led them into the living room. She pointed to the long couch and asked Larien to lie down. As the princess did, the woman laid a blanket on her starting on her waist as she pulled her dress to reveal her belly. "Sit." She said nicely to Raito and pointed to a chair beside the couch Larien was lying on. She took a clear gel from the cabinet and sprinkled torn rose petals in it before rubbing it gently on her belly. Larien gasped, "Oh my its cold!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 am

Raito sat on the chair, stroking Larien's arm as the rain started to poor, " this kinda reminds me of an ultra sound" the hybrid said, then realized they had no idea what he was talking about
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 am

Larien and Rose looked at him oddly before Rose placed her hand on the princess' belly. "Let's see how many you're having first,'' the woman smiled as she chanted softly in elven, her voice somewhat muffled by the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:01 am

"How many? I thought we were only having one" Rai said sounding quite confused, a small thunder clap could be heard in the distance by his accute hearing, aswell as the words Rose was chanting. "you mean I could have put more than one baby inside of her?"

Raito Ikazuchi carried out 1 launched of one Number of Kids :
New Kingdom - Page 2 2
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 am

Rose nodded as the chant ended. "You're going to have twins," the old woman smiled. Larien looked up at him, slightly jumping from the thunder. "Maybe thats why they kick so hard." She laughed. "Not enough room." Rose cleared her throat and started chanting to see the sex of the babies.

First is a

Larien Ikazuchi carried out 1 launched of one Boy or Girl :
New Kingdom - Page 2 Boy
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 am

Second is a

Larien Ikazuchi carried out 1 launched of one Boy or Girl :
New Kingdom - Page 2 Girl
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:13 am

"That might be it Larien, although I think that if theres a boy, he's the one doing the kicking" Raito said, woundering about what they were going to be "Well Rose? and can you tell what leniage they come from on my side? or do we have to wait untill their born?" the Halfbreed asked, holding Larien's hand
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 am

The woman stood up, getting a wet cloth from her water bucket and cleaned off Larien's stomach. "You will have to wait till their birth," She smiled. "But congratulations. It has been a long time since babies were in the castle. His majesty adores children." Larien pressed her face against his hand as she placed her other on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 am

Rai held his hand against her cheak, then started to laugh. "I ..I have a son..I have a son!!" he said excitedly, "and a baby girl too! oh man, if only mom was here now, she would be so proud of us" he said, then felt a cold chill run down his spine, and the water in the bucket Instantly turning into Ice. Then a ghostly white wolf jumped through the slightly opened window and stood before all 3 of them
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 am

Larien jumped slightly her hands wrapped protectively around her belly.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:31 am

"dont worry Larien, Ive Only come to see my son and grandchildren..wow that makes me feel old." the wolf said, before transforming into a beautiful woman, looking only a few years older than Raito, with knee length white hair, worn in a savage style, a Katana at her hip. "Long time no see My little Rai-Rai." the woman said, Streching her arms out. "M-Mom?!"

New Kingdom - Page 2 Wolfdemon
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 am

Larien blinked, sitting up and winced as the babies kicked from the excitement. She looked at Rai and then at his mother, a smile coming across her face.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 am

"Mom!" Rai said, running into her embrace. "Mom I thought you were dead!" tears started to roll down the new prince's face, "Its alright Rai-Rai. Im here, Im alive, and I love you son" Keiko said holding her child, who was now taller than her. "I must have frozen myself longer than I thought, when did you get so tall? the last time I held you, you were just alittle puppy! how old are you now?" she said, tears rolling down her face aswell, realizing that she had missed so much of his life, and that alexander just tossed him aside when she was gone. "Im 17 mom, 85 in human years." he said, watching his mother break down in tears. "Im sorry. I never ment to be gone this long..." Keiko sobbed
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:49 am

Larien stayed quiet, knowing he needed time with his mother. The princess' eyes gradually filled with tears, the smile still on her face that they were back together again and she could be in their children's lives. She slowly pushed herself off the couch, Rose standing in the kitchen not wanting to intervene. Larien picked up a cloth, handing it to Keiko to wipe her tears. "Now you have a chance to make up what you missed," she saidd trying to make the tears stop flowing.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 pm

"You..you really mean it?!" Keiko said as she took the cloth and dried her tears, then huged larien, the wolf's embrace and touch Ice cold. "Thank you Larien. I knew My Little Rai-Rai chose well when he fell for you, Ive been watching you sence the day you saved him." "You-you Have? why didnt you tell us?" "I needed to wait untill the time was right." "yeah right" the hybrid laughed, "you were probibly just checking out the male wolves all around this place" "Ok ok, Guilty as charged, but I cant help It, Technicly Im still 24 years old" she said as laughter filled the room
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Larien smiled, the laughter making the storm seem like sprinkles. She laid her head against Raito's shoulder and she softly giggled. She then thought of an idea. "Since my brother, Olwe, no longer lives in the castle," she said looking at Raito. "Your mother can have his old room that is down the hall from us, they're turning the one beneath us into a storage room." She smiled, looking at Keiko now, and she hoped she would like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:35 pm

"Oh that would be wonderful, however, I have some things I need to take care of first..So I'll catch you later" Keiko said morphong back into her wolf state, then jumping back out the window and running off into the storm. "heh, there she goes again..." Raito sighed, watchihng his mother untill she dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Larien wrapped her arms around him and leaned on his arm. "She will come back though," she said looking up at him through her blonde bangs.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:37 pm

"yeah, she's always been like that" Raito said, looking at Larien, then back out the window. "it just took her 78 years to comeback this time..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Larien placed a hand on his cheek. "She didn't mean to be gone that long," she said comforting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kingdom
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Fantasy :: Milea :: Marria-
Jump to: