Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 am

Hanna talked to the girls as she normally would to anyone and apparently the girls loved it. "Can we request you tomorrow?" one of the girls asked as they realized it was time for them to go for some reason. Hanna smiled. "Sure, I'd like that." THe girls squealed and giggled walking away.

Karen entered the door and stood by Hanna's table. "You know," She said coldly. "I don't think you belong here."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:31 am

"Ah! Karen, Such an Honor for you to come." Trevor said, welcomeing the brown haired girl in. "Yuki-san is right this way"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:32 am

"Thank you, Trevor," Karen said with a smile and slightly glaring at Hanna as she walked by.

Hanna blinked watching the girl and somewhat frowned.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:45 am

"allright, you go enjoy yourself, go eat some cake before Rai-sempai eats it all..Ah! there you are, I was starting to think you wouldent show Princess" Yuki said as Karen hugged him. "so how's my favorite?" he wispered, not wanting the other women to hear, then wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

Karen giggled, her face slightly flushing. "Oh, Yuki.."

Hanna frowned a bit and then looked up at Trevor. "Whose that girl?" she asked remembering what she had said to her.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:09 pm

"Thats Karen Koji, Yuki's regular guest. He's become quite fond of her lately." Trevor said, still standing next to Hanna. "She was Raised as an only child, got everything she ever wanted, and is your basic spoiled rich girl" Trevor said, sounding completely impartial, like a computer spilling out Data.

"So princess, What do you think of the coffee today?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 pm

"Sound typcial.." Hanna sighed looking over at Yuki and Karen.

"It tasted different than usual," Karen said, her face flushing.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 pm

"Yes, but she does help the club out alot, she buys alot of the merchendise based with Yuki, and In somewhat large quanities.." Trevor said, pulling out a calculator, then punching some random numbers.

"Thats because Its not the usual blend, Its Commoners Instant Coffee. Rayne picked it up before the guests came." Yuki said, smiling before taking a drink from his cup, then set it down, using his finger as a cusion to absorb alot of the noise
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:48 am

Hanna somewhat blinked and then looked at the table. Three girls sat around her. "Um.. is it all right if we sit with you?" Hanna smiled looking up at them. "Sure, I'd love some company." The girls somewhat swooned over "his" kindness.

Karen slightly looked at the cup. "Commoner coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 am

"Yeah, Its amazing really. Its this brown powder that you just add Hot water too, and Its inexpensive too. about 500 yen for 400 grams. Unfourtunatly, I have No earthly Idea where to buy it.." Yuki said, then Raised his hand. "Rayne, Come here for a moment will you?" he said, moving his finger in the direction he was facing.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:59 am

Hanna sighed, smiling at the girls. "Excuse me," she said getting up and walking over to Yuki. "he's so cute!" The girls giggled as Hanna stood before Yuki. "Yes, senpai?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 am

"This Is Karen Koji, Karen This Is our New Host member, Rayne Fujioka" Yuki said, standing up and Introducing the two
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 am

Karen slightly tilted her nose in the air. "Yes, I believe I know of this Fujioka.." She said.

Hanna bowed politely, despite how rude Karen was. "Very nice to meet you Miss Koji."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 am

a slight blush came accrost Yuki's face, then grabbed hanna in a hug and started spinning around. "Oh Rayne That was soo cute!!! I knew you would be a natural at this!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Hanna yelled reaching out towards Trevor and the others. "Kai-senpai, save me!!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Ash she said those words, Kaine got up from the coutch he was sitting on, ran over and Pulled Hanna from Yuki's arms. 'he's...' he thought, then a light flickered on in his head.

"Uh...Kai-senpai...you didnt have to go that far.." Yuki said, looking at Kaine, still holding Hanna Up in the air
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Hanna blinked looking down at Kaine, it felt odd his hands under arms.

The twins stood behind him. "Uh.. Kai-senpai.. I think you can put him down now.." they said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:02 pm

"right.." Kaine said, setting her down. then walked back over to Raito and the girls they were with.

"Well now..I think that was all I needed..hey...wheres your bag??" Yuki said looking around, Hanna's bag was missing and there was a window open
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Hanna somewhat panicked and noticed Karen was gone as well. She ran to the window and noticed her bag and all her books sitting in the fountain. "Ah... man... everything's ruined..." She mumbled before running out the door.

She ran passed Karen in the hall, but stopped as the girl said, "You realize a commoner like you does not belong anywhere near Yuki, Hanna Fujioka." She said coldly before walking backed inside.

Hanna shrugged ignoring her comment, and ran out into the garden where the fountain was. She sighed. "At least they stayed together." she said picking up her soaked books.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:11 pm

"hey!..where did Ray-chan run off to??" "he's down there In the fountain.." "I'll go get him, Keep the rest of our guests entertained untill I get back." Yuki said before Running out the door, past Karen and down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Hanna was in the water looking for her wallet. "Oh come on... I need that.." She said in a frustrated tone.

Karen scowled as Yuki ran passed her. "Where's he going?" She asked the others.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:16 pm

"Yu-chan Is going to go Help Ray-chan" Raito said walking up to her, Looking super cute.

"hey, some nerve you have just running out on the club...hey your bag's all wet..how did this happen??" Yuki said as he got to the fountain
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Hanna wanted to glare at him, but she had to find her wallet first. "I dunno.. Someone must've thrown it out the window.." She said. "Gah! Where is it?!"

Karen frowned sitting at a table by herself.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Yuki took off his shoes. then rolled up his pants and sleeves and waided into the water, he started to search for the thing she had lost. "well lets see what we can do about this.."

"If you want, one of us could keep you company while you wait." Trefor said, Standing at the table Karen was at
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Hanna watched him. "But.. Senpai, you don't have to.." she said as she blinked.

Karen crossed her arms. "No thanks, I am fine waiting for him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: Tokyo-
Jump to: