Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondering Lost.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Christabelle was walking around, and had been for a few hours, quite far away from her home. She didn't recognize her surroundings and looked around curiously. She was alone and knew her goddess mother would be extremely angry with her for wandering like she did without any guards but the fae princess really didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 pm

The elven princess had left her homeland to go visit the Angels for a bit to see how Michael was doing. She had gotten side tracked and somehow ended up lost. She wasn't afraid, especially since she already had the babies. She felt as if she had nothing to really worry about, but Rai and her father would be quite upset with her if she didn't return home when she said she would.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Christy wasn't paying attention and she bumped into someone. "Oh my I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." she said ask she looked up, "Larien.." she said, "I'm really sorry I didn't see you."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 pm

"It's okay," Larien said rubbing her head slightly. "I wasn't really either," she looked at her friend. "Why are you all the way out here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:32 pm

"I don't even know where I am." she admitted. "I guess I got a case of wander lust again...What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Larien rubbed the back of her head. "Heh, I was going to check on Michael," she said. "And I got side tracked somehow and go lost."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm

"Wait." she said her face perking up, "Michael?" she said now more interested. "W..where are we exactly." she hadn't seen Michael since the night at her castle and wondered if he had been avoiding her after what happened. "You've heard from him?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Larien nodded. "But the last I heard he was in trouble." She said.

((Omg I got a call from will >.<))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:42 pm

"For what?" she asked her eyes going wide.

((OMG!!! What did he say???))
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 pm

"Not sure," the elven princess shrugged. "I think it was something he said to his father."

((He said Michael should be getting his phone back if he's on good behavior. Sorry my phone wont keep a charge))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:47 pm

"Well we should go find him and see what happened." Christabelle said determinedly. She grabbed hold of Larien's hand and pulled her along. "If we keep walking we're bound to find something to give us a clue of where we are."

((Any idea when? Its fine...I just really want to know whats going on now. What did he do?))
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Larien followed her, trying to keep at her pace. "Yeah, hopefully."

((I guess he said something to sarge and then Sarge caught him with his cell phone))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Christy slowed down as soon as they started to approach a village. "Does any of this look familar to you?" she asked looking at Larien. Everyone around had angel wings which made Christy feel almost out of place with her extremely different yet beautiful fae wings.

((Any idea when he'll get it back?))
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Larien looked around the village, most of the angel wings were white, except for occassionally black wings appearing. "Yes," she said. "This is the village where Michael's sister was emergencyly born."

((Not a clue. But hey im on charm too))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:57 pm

"So we're close then yes?" she asked as they started to make their way through the village.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

"Yep." Larien said feeling out of place. An elf and a fae in an angel village.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am

"Well then lead the way and I'll follow." she said looking at her, "I hope he wasn't in too much trouble." she said looking around, "I thought he had been avoiding me for something."

((I'll let you start an rp on charm since you haven't seen Hannah or the twins yet. XD))
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 am

"Michael's not like that, I don't think," LArien said walking a little a head of her. She looked from each of the houses, looking for the one Michael would most likely be in.

((K))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 am

"Thats good." she said looking around curiously. "The houses here are simliar to the ones in the fae lands." she said observingly.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 am

Larien nodded and stopped next to a house that looked a little larger than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 am

"Is this it?" she asked almost running into Larien who stopped suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Sorry I'm gonna double post cause I thought you didn't get on here anymore lmao. I'm sure you won't mind))

Christy looked at Larien and questioned her again as to why she had stopped. "Is this it Larien?" she asked again a bit louder this time. She hoped she would answer soon because it was beginning to rain and as much as she loved the rain it was just starting to come down a bit too heavily for anything that she would have found to her liking. She really just wanted to get into a dry house and warm up. And if Michael was there it would have just made her the happier that she was in there instead of out in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wondering Lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering Lost.   Wondering Lost. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering Lost.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Fantasy :: Linaki-
Jump to: