Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knocking at death's door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

Knocking at death's door Empty
PostSubject: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 pm

"Ahh..Its been awhile sence I've been on a solo adventure."

Raito walked down a path, nothing but a bag on his back, his sword, and his trusted pistol, hades. the path had started to get darker and darker, as if he was walking into a dark and evil land.

"never been to Qusa before...well theres a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 pm

She sat in the tree on her hunches, her silky black hair fallen over her dark blue eyes. Her dark, almost purple, skin kept her well hidden beneath the trees besides her golden eyes. Her long ears twitched as she watched the strange enter the forest of the forbidden kingdom. Well, if it isn't the new prince of Marrie.. She grinned, jumping to a different tree, silently almost as if she had no weight to her. My, my, She though examining him. So far from his princess, unguarded and vulenerable.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:19 pm

"Man...I wonder how their doing...I kidna feel bad for leaving like this.."
he stopped walking, turning his head around to look behind them

"Maybe I should go back...I didnt really even say goodbye..Damnit Raito...your such an Idiot...Never leave a note.."
his ears twitched, looking back infront of him, Kaine, His wife's wolf stood there, angrily growling at him

"THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"Shut it Kaine...I need this..and I didnt want to put them in danger"

"Dumbass. Dont you know how bad you hurt her?!"

"yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Oooh a wolf, She snickered, leaning over the branch. This might be some fun, my brothers could toy with him, while I get her. She hung upside down, out of their view. "But I want some fun first," she whispered as she casted a spell on a nearby dead tree to slowly start coming alive and swinging it's branches at Rai and Kaine.

Larien paced around the castle, not sure if she should feel hurt or infuriated. She couldn't leave and go after him because of the children. She looked into the nursery as Keiko and Cirdan played. Keiko stumbled around the room as she had just learned to walk and Cirdan sat in the air floating because of his angel wings. She looked back to the window; the sun was beginning to set and she closed the curtain going back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

"The Hell?!" the two wolves jumped away from the tree. "You heard that voice too right Kaine?" "yeah, the strange thing is..it kinda.." "I know..but it cant be."

Raito drew his sword and chanted a spell he learned from Larien. "Ick forath MI-NAL!" he pointed the blade at the tree monster and a stream of fire shot from the tip of the magic sword

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

The member 'Raito Ikazuchi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack' :
Knocking at death's door Miss
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Melody dropped from the tree, still well hidden as she controled the tree. She laughed at the attack missed and with a single swing, swang the branch low at the prince and wolf.

As the princess tucked the children into their beds, she sensed something evil in the air.

Larien Ikazuchi carried out 1 launched of one Attack :
Knocking at death's door Hit
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm

"AHH!" Raito screamed as the branch hit his legs, breaking one of them, causing him to fall to the ground. "Damnit! Lets try this again. Ick Forath MI-Nal!!"

Raito pointed the blade at the tree one last time, if this didnt work he was most likely done for. 'damn..its been to long sence I've actualy fought something without help'

Kaine yelped and fell to the ground, temporalitly immobalized from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm

The member 'Raito Ikazuchi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack' :
Knocking at death's door Hit
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 pm

The tree howled as one of its branches caught aflame and fell on the ground, catching surrounding trees on fire. Melody snickered, stepping into the flames. "Nice tricks," she laughed. "Did your princess teach you those?" She glared at him with a grin as two tall male drows appeared beside her. "I hope you gave her a proper goodbye, you'll never seen her again." She ignited the flames higher as she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:45 pm

"Damnit...who was that...I dont have time for this.." Raito said, then spread his angel wings he chanted another spell she taught him,

"Cirdas aeres fareor!" as he uttered the words, he flapped his wings, sending tremendous gusts of wind in all directions.

((about level 2 huricane force winds. Btw parents making me install new mattress.)
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 pm

((I gotta take my medicine anyway I'll reply in the morning. Love you goodnight))
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 pm

((love you night baby))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocking at death's door   Knocking at death's door Empty

Back to top Go down

Knocking at death's door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Fantasy :: Qusa-
Jump to: