Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:43 am

"Ok that should be enough but stay there unless Im wrong.." the medic said, instructing her to stop breathing into him, but to stay close, but before she could move away, Yuki's eyes slowly opened
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 am

"Yuki!" Hanna exclaimed holding his face in her hands lovingly.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 am

"Oww" Yuki said as he felt the burns caused by the shocks "H..Hanna?....w..what happened? where are we?" he said weakly, feeling as if he had just been hit by a freight train
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 am

Hanna stroked his face with her thumb. "You were knocked out.." She said still sounding worried. "You lost alot of blood."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:53 am

"Oh...why does it feel like I got hit by a flaming freight train then?" yuki said, touching the burns on his chest, but only looking at her face, his voice still farily weak
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 am

Hanna placed her hand over his and gripped it tightly. "Yuki..." she said quietly. "You died.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 am

"W...What?!" Yuki said, his eyes widening, trying to lean up, but his arms gave way, colapsing back onto the bed "H..How long was I gone?..am I still gone?" Yuki said, sounding like a scared child
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 am

Hanna stroked his face trying to call him down. "No, no you're not still gone," she said holding him. "You were only gone a minute..." Tears rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 am

"oh...can...can we not tell my parents about this?" Yuki said as she held him, her tears falling into his face "I..I dont want them to freak"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 am

Hanna wiped her tears off her face before kissing him and placing her forehead on his. "I won't say anything," she sniffled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 am

"Thanks" Yuki said as he noticed that the ambulance doors were shut and the medics had left the car, apparently reporting the status to the news
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 am

Hanna laughed nervously. "Your parents may see it after all," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 am

"Yeah...they could take a while..." Yuki said blushing, slightly moving over on the bed, inviting her to lay next to him
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 am

Hanna blushed, lying beside him and rested her head on his chest. "You scared me to death," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 am

"Im sorry. I didnt plan on dieing today" Yuki laughed, wincing as she rested on his burnt chest, wrapping his arms around her and holding her weakly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 am

Hanna held onto him, careful not to hurt his burns. "I just want you to be okay," she said. "I could care less about the reporters now.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:59 am

"I'll be fine" Yuki laughed, kissing her softly. "Im sorry I scared you Hanna..I didnt mean to.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:42 am

"I know you didn't," Hanna said kissing him back and gently stroked his cheek with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:51 am

"Hanna..Is it alright If I rest right now...I promise I'll wake up this time" He said leaning his head into her chest, unintentionaly using her breasts as a pillow
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 am

Hanna stroked his hair gently and smiled weakly. "Sure," she said. As he drifted to sleep the paramedics opened the doors to draw the stretcher out. They didn't have her move for the fact he had fallen asleep. THe reporters were gone as they began pushing them into the emergency room.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 am

"how are his vitals?" "Stable, only minimal burns on his chest from the shocks" "those should be gone within the week, but still I'd like to keep him here for atleast a day so we can watch him, you should notify the boy's parents." the doctor said, looking over at Hanna, "dont worry Miss Hanna. the media doesnt know what hospital your friend is at."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 am

Hanna nodded as she sat at Yuki's bedside, holding his hand. "Can you not tell his parents?" She asked looking up at them. "He asked me not to tell them..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 am

"Oh..well we need to atleast tell them he's alright..we'll just say he hit his head, that way we arnt lying" he said, looking at the chart he held in his hand
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 am

"All right," Hanna agreed, laying her head on Yuki's hand. She sang softly, "Then he stole her..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 am

the doctor walked away to make the call, then a few hours later, Yuki's parents and Emily made it to the room, Yuki had already been placed in a hospital gown, still laying on Hanna, sound asleep. "Oh my babyboy! is he alright"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: