Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 am

Yuki Removed the table, feeling that somthing wasnt right, he pulled out the gizmo again and turned it onto channel 4, just in time to see the waterbaloons hit Hanna "Those Bastards! I cant...Oh no..." he said realizing he knew the boys "guys...why on earth would you do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 am

Hanna ran into her dressing room, drenched, frustrated and upset. She slammed the door shut and leaned against it. "Why'd the best day of my life have to end up being the worst?" She yelled to herself. She put her hands on her head, her hair soaking wet. "What name did they call me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:02 am

"I cant believe they stooped that low, Drew, why'd you call her that...she's not a skank..." Yuki said wanting to get over to her room. but the doors were still blocked by the crazy reporters
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:04 am

Hanna cried softly to herself, sitting on her couch. She had flipped the blinds shut and turned the lights of so she was sitting in complete darkness. Eventually, the reporters left when they figured she wasn't in there and she laid down. Her tear stained face was well hidden from the water. She faced the back of the couch, drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Yuki finaly heard the reporters leave, then burst out of Charles' room and into hers "Hanna?" he said, closing the door behind him. stareing into pitch black darkness "Hanna, I'm sorry, this is all my fault" Yuki said navigating his way through the room, tripping on things here and there. "and dont listen to those guys"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 am

Hanna grunted, as she stirred awake. She rubbed her eyes rolling over to switch on the light. "Yuki?" she looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:18 am

"Hanna, Im sorry, this is all my fault" He said walking over to her, then satdown in the chair next to the coutch "Im sorry to say this..but I actualy knew those guys" Yuki said looking down at the floor, ashamed of his friends "dont listen to them..there just upset because they'r huge fans of yours...and that..um...they already got the story on us on the news..I dont know if they've gotten the pictures up yet or not..but.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Hanna looked at him confused. "You knew them?" She asked, her voice almost sounding hurt, but she knew it wasn't his fault. She laid back against the couch. "I forgot the news place was there and they probably saw me pull you in.." She said her hand over her face.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

"Unfourtinatly, we were friends untill 8th grade, then..well lets just say we went our seprate ways and I became single again..." Yuki said scooting the chair over too her "Just ignore them..." he said putting his hand on Hanna's side
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:20 am

Hanna leaned forward, laying her face in her hands. "But the show's ruined," she said quietly. "So am I probably.." She heard the reporters back at her door because the light was on. They were asking questions about the water, why she'd be called such a name and about the boy. She clicked off the light. She'd rather sit in complete darkness then be bothered by people who twist her words. Leaving the couch she walking over to a desk in the corner and lit a candle, that at least lit the room enough for them to see, but not alert the reporters anyone was in there. She sat back down on the couch, leaning her head back.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 am

"you know..I had a feeling it would turn out this way" Yuki said quietly, sitting down on the coutch next to her. "Before I came today, I ran countless Senarios in my head...this was the one that seemed more likely...damn...I really hate it when im right..." his head looking down to the dark floor
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 am

Hanna looked over at him. "I've had stuff like this happen before," she said. "But for some reason, this one hurt me more.." She let out a sigh, tugging on her tank, that was slowly drying. A silver chain became visible around her neck as the candle light hit it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:08 am

"huh? whats that?" Yuki asked, pointing to the glimmering chain hanging from Hanna's neck
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:16 am

"Huh?" Hanna looked down at the chain and pulled a locket from her shirt. The engraving on the front said "Angel" as she opened it. "Just aa locket of my dad.." She said pointing to the picture. He was holding her as a baby.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:50 am

"thats cool..Can I see" Yuki said scooting closer
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:53 am

Hanna leaned closer to him, so their shoulders touched. She held the locket from her neck so that he could see. She was cradled in her father's arm. His shaggy black hair hanging over his face and his mustache curved as he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 am

"aww you were so cute" he laughed, then looked up, realizing how close they were to each other, his face flushed, looking into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:08 am

Hanna blushed, looking back into his eyes. She pushed her hair behind her ears, looking down at the picture again.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:26 am

"um...Hanna...about earlier.." Yuki said placing his hand on hers "ummm..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 am

"Yes?" Hanna asked, her face flushing. She looked up at him, her crystal blue eyes meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:33 am

Yuki moved in, closing the gap and conncting their lips once again, his face flushed as his eyes shut
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:34 am

Hanna's eyes slowly closed as his lips met hers. She closed her locket it, laying it against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:37 am

Yuki slowly wrapped his arms around her, holding her as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:38 am

Hanna leaned into him, pressing her hand against his cheek as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:41 am

Yuki fell backwards slowly, so they were laying on the coutch, he pulled her closer, not wanting the moment to end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: