Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scroll of Rules ::Please Read::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: Empty
PostSubject: Scroll of Rules ::Please Read::   Scroll of Rules ::Please Read:: EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Now.

I am not posting rules to be naggy or anything, but you gotta set them straight. I won't have my site turn into a chaotic place. These rules are very simple. If you want them complex, you will have to ask an administrator, however, I don't think you want them complex, so let us get to the point.

Rule #1

Spamming is not tolerated. It is quite annoying and violaters will recieve a warning the first offense. Continous violaters will have their account suspended for a certain amount of days.

Rule #2

I do not tolerate hackers. If someones account has been hacked, they are to report it immediately and the culprit will have his/her account banned.

Rule #3

New members who are new to roleplay, this rule is for you. We do not appreciate godmodders. They are annoying and defeat purpose. Godmodding is when you control another person's character without his/her consent. For example:

Quote :
Quote:
Billy sent a fireball at Drake. Drake quickly ran away from it screaming like a girl.

Billy is in control of ONLY Billy, not Drake. If you own one or more characters, you must state so when you join a forum game.

These are the rules so far, I will post more as they come to me. Hope you have fun. ^_^

Headmistress,

Larien
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com

Scroll of Rules ::Please Read::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Scroll Board :: Court's Rules-
Jump to: