Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:42 am

Hanna held her top onto her chest as they ran from the alley. She slightly shook as tears rolled down her face, mixing with the blood that still oozed from the wound on her face. She looked at Yuki and bit her lip, glancing at his hand around her wrist. "Yuki," she said quietly. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:49 am

"Its alright..we'll talk when we get back home" Yuki said still running, then flipped out his phone, pressing the third speed dial "Yuki! did you find her?!" Trevor's voice yelled from the phone "Yeah, just beat us there and get a first aid kit ready" "Oh..ok" trevor said as he hung up. Yuki slowing down to a stop. realizing they were out of the slums and had lost them "are you ok? they didnt.....did they?" he said noticing the other bra strap snap in two from the vibration of them running. he wanted to save what he wanted to say untill they were home, away from public
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:51 am

Hanna shook her head as she held the top tighter. Tears began to stream down her face faster as she looked up at him, fear still in her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:56 am

"Hanna..Its alright...you have a right to be scared..but it doesnt matter. Its over, and your fine, only acouple cuts" Yuki said as he held her close to him, tears starting to roll down the side of his face, "Thank god I got there in time...Lets go home.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:02 am

Hanna nodded, her tear stained face buried in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 am

Yuki decided to carry her the rest of the way, he lifted her up bridal style and walked home. meeting trevor and Hanna's mom at the steps "It isnt that bad, just three cuts, and I mannaged to stop them before anything worse happened.." he said setting her down inside.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 am

Hanna sat on the couch as her mother became slightly panicked and kept saying "Oh my poor baby," She slightly rolled her eyes, slipping on a white tshirt her mother gave her. She slipped off the ruined tank and bra from underneath the shirt and tossed it in the trash. She had forgotten the cut on her shoulder and blood started to seep through it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 am

Yuki slightly slid off her shirt, then cleaned and wrapped her sholder, trevor standing watch outside the room. "Its gonna be alright.." Yuki said holding Hanna's hand, he started to cry again. hoping her mother would leave the two alone
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

Hanna placed her head on his shoulder, tears streaming down her face again. Lilian left the room and smiled weakly at trevor. "Come on, you can help me make something to eat," she said her voice shaky. Hanna cried into his shoulder. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:40 am

"its alright...but what the hell were you thinking?!" Yuki said holding her tightly, crying "What If I haddent been there?! What if I just stayed on the steps and waited for you to come back?! Thats why I said not to wander off!" Yuki Cried, holding her tighter then he ever had befor
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 am

"I said I was sorry!" Hanna cried, slightly pushing away from him. "I can't do this anymore! People think you're cheating on Karen with me and making you upset! I left to keep you from getting upset and I wasn't watching..." She cried harder, pulling away from him and ran to her room. She shut the door, locking it and sank down to the floor leaning against it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:03 am

"Hanna Wait!" Yuki said as she got up, then chased after her, only to have her bedroom door slam shut in his face and lock. he banged on the door "Hanna! Hanna!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

"Go home Yuki!" Hanna cried from the other side of the door. She sat on her bed, looking at herself in her mirror and flipped it around. "I can't be your friend anymore...." She said quietly, knowing he wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 am

"Wh...what..." Yuki's eyes widened as he heard those words, his heart shattering. "What do you mean? Hanna?" he said, laying his hand on the door, tears started to fall from his eyes "What do you mean?!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 am

Hanna covered her mouth realizing she accidentally said the words too loud. Tears streamed from her wide blue eyes and she leaned on her wall. "It... it was a song Yuki.." She said looking at the door. "Go home for a while, I need to go to sleep..." She lied.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 am

"Oh...Im sorry....c...can I atleast get a hug before I go?" Yuki said, moving his hand from the door. thinking that this was all his fault, he wanted to make it all better, but didnt know how, he was just going to let his instincts take over now
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:22 am

Hanna wiped her face some what off before opening the door. "I guess so," she said trying to give him a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 am

"Thanks" Yuki said wrapping his arms around her, resting his head on her sholder, then just before letting go, kissed her on the lips, this time, fully aware of what he was doing "bye"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 am

Hanna's eyes widened as her fingertips touched her lips and she watched him walk away.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 am

Yuki wispered under his breath so she couldent hear, "I only yelled because I love you.." he then walked down the stairs, turning to Trevor, who was walking up the stairs to see what was wrong "lets just go home, I think she's been through enough today.." he said placing his hand on the other boy's sholder, trying to hide his flushed face with his hair
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 am

Hanna placed her hand over her chest as they left the view of the stairs. She lowered her head whispering. "I only ran cause I love you.." She walked into her room and closed her door. She sat on her bed, placing her face in her hands. Through blurry eyes, she glanced at her guitar and the pop star magazines. She dreamed of being a big idol one day, but she wouldn't do it without him in it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:48 am

Yuki walked out of the house, saying goodbye to Trevor as he walked past, then went up to his room, un aware that his window was still open, and so was hers. "man...today has just been confusing" he said as he laied down on his bed, staring at the cealing, a poster of optimus prime fighting megatron over his bed, he rubbed his hand from when he had punched the wannabee, "Damn...that guy's jaw was like steel..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 am

Hanna hadn't noticed the windows opened either and stood up, turning her mirror back around. She looked at the two cuts on her face then noticed the blood stain on her shoulder of her shirt. She moved the collar slightly, looking at the bandage and then realized, Yuki had to lift her shirt to wrap it. Her face flushed and she put her hands on her face. "He saw my breasts?!" she yelled with embarrassment before falling on her floor.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:08 am

Yuki heard her scream, realizing he had left his window open, then remembering that he actualy had, his face flushed at the memory of her chest, he felt parilyzed, his body stiff as he tried to shake the image out of his head "Oh crap..I saw her breasts...she's gonna kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:11 am

After a few moments of lying on her floor, Hanna sighed looking up at her ceiling. "I suppose," she said to no one. "It's not all bad... I mean... Our mother bathed us together when we were little..." She blushed thinking about it and laid on her side facing her guitar and wall of music.

Karen flipped open her phone, dialing Yuki's number; she hadn't heard from him all day and she wondered what he was up to. She had her arms crossed as she let the phone ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: