Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 am

"alright then!! now from this day forward the Ouran host club has a sixth member!" Yuki said releasing her and pointing his finger to the sky
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:52 am

Hanna blinked standing there and then closed her eyes. "Why is this... happening to me.."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:56 am

"well you did break the pretty vase, Hey Rey-chan, Lets play! Lets Play! then we can Have some cake!" Raito said grabbing her sleeve
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 am

Hanna looked down at him, before she smiled. "All right, Raito-sempai.. I'll play."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:11 am

"yay!, this Is Usa-chan!" the small black and Red haired boy said, holding up a stuffed pink bunny. "he's my most prized possession in the world!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:14 am

Hanna blinked as she looked at the boy who was supposed to be in high school. "He's.." She smiled. "He's cute, Raito-sempai."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:25 am

A light flickered on Inside Raito's head, then handed the rabbit to Her.

"Everyone, Our guests are soon to arrive. Get ready! chop chop!" Yuki said clapping his hands together. "Just watch and Learn for now..Oh! actualy I have a better thing for you to do..we seem to be out of coffee, be a pal and go fetch some"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:27 am

Hanna sighed as she held Raito's rabbit. "Here, Raito-sempai," she said handing the rabbit back to him. "I'll hold him when I get back." She smiled as she walked out the door, passing a girl with long brown hair in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 am

"Alright, yes that table should go over there, huh? Why hello there, how can I help My favorite guest, even though you are alittle early" Yuki said turning around, seeing the brown haired girl Hanna had passed in the hallway. she was wearing a yellow gown, the Uniform for girls at Ouran Academy
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 pm

The brown haired girl smirked, flipping her slightly. "I just couldn't wait to see you, Yuki-sempai." She said leaning up to him. "What was that Fujioka boy doing in the host club?"

Hanna left the grocery store with a bag of instant coffee in her hands and started walking back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:58 pm

"Oh, you mean Rayne? he's learning to become a host" Yuki said Wrapping his arms around her. "I can assume your going to request my services again today?" he joked, Knowing she would.

"Yuki, dont you think its a bad Idea to give our services for free?" "oh relax Trevor, Its only a 5 second freebee, Now, I appologise my dear, but we really must get ready for the guests" Yuki said, pulling away, but kissing her hand before he completely let go
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Karen blushed and smiled watching the boys walk away. She scowled slightly, but hid it with her brown hair. "Fujioka..."

Hanna walked down the hallways of the school, heading back to Music room3 and over heard girls whispering about how cute she looked in a school uniform.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm

"Hey Kaine, Didnt something feel different about Karen-Chan today?" "yeah" "Oh what are you boys talking about?? She's fine." Yuki said helping them with the last table. "Hmmm...Something's Missing, Owle! Dorin!, Go find Rayne, He's late" He said snapping his fingers
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:11 am

"RIght." THe twins said as they headed for the doors onnly to be greeted by Hanna at the door holding a paper bag.

"Nevermind boss," Dorin called. "He's back with the...coffee?"

The twins looked in the bag confused.

"What haven't you ever seen instant coffee before?" Hanna asked with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 am

"Rayne, Your Late. Wait..what is this??" Yuki said walking up, taking the coffee out of the bag. "This...this is just powder..." "I believe thats called Instant coffee. Its used By Commoners who are constantly busy." "Oh! I think I've heard of this..you just add Hot water right?, wait we dont have time for this. we need to add the finishing touches to this place." Yuki said, pointing to the closet. "alright men! get the sweets!" "YAY! CAKE!!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Hanna sighed, a bit annoyed that they kept calling her a commoner. "Here," she said taking the coffee from him. Girls swarming around her and the twins on either side of her as she placed four cups on the table, put one scoop of the powder in the cups each and then poured hot water into the cup. As she stirred them, she looked at the twins. "Go ahead. Try it."
Dorin and Olwe looked at each other as they each picked up a cup. Two other girls did as well and all four exclaimed, "That's amazing!" Dorin looked at Olwe. "That's better than the stuff we make."

"Yeah," Olwe agreed. "But where are the coffee beans?"

"I don't think there is any."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 pm

"Not only that. But look at the price, 400 grams for only 500 yen. thats a bargan" Trevor said, noticing the club had some early Guests. "Yuki, Rai-Sempai. Kai-Sempai, you might want to hurry In there" "Why's that Trevor?" Yuki said as he, Raito and Kaine, walked out of the closet with large stacks of cake boxes. "You know, Kai-sempai, Rai-sempai is most likely gonna eat all of this." He said laughing, not realizing there were guests
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:50 pm

The girls stood in the room, beside the table in which Hanna was passing coffee to the girls as they walked in. "Oh, senpai," Hanna said as Yuki walked out. Some of the girls giggled as she handed him and Kai-senpai cups of the coffee. "He's soo cute," one girl giggled to another.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 am

"Oh, Thank you Rayne." Yuki said setting the boxes down, then looked at the girls. "Oh hello girls! I didnt notice you there" he said, waling to them, taking a sip of the coffee. "My this is good. you commoners know how to drink coffee, and its cheap too" "Hey Kaine! Lets eat." "Not yet Raito." Kaine said, picking the small boy up and placing him on his sholders. "Oh right, We need to place them first!" Rai-sempai giggled
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 am

Hanna blinked as the twins patted her head and stood by an open table. They wrapped their arms around each other and announced, "The Hiitachi twins are ready for their beautiful ladies!"

The girls squealed by their brotherlyy love and Hanna's eyebrow twitched. "What exactly... is a host club..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 am

Trevor stood by Hanna's side. "A host club is a club that Makes every guest who opens their doors as happy as possible, the way your going to repay your debt to us, is by Making 1000 girls request your services and do a good job at it, those were the terms Yuki set."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:46 am

Hanna's jaw seemed to drop. "How am I supposed to make a 1000 girls happy?!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 am

"Just talk to them, You'll learn, and I honestly think Yuki was being far too leanient..." Trevor said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose

Yuki sat down on the coutch, girls swarming him. "Now now ladies, theres enough of me for every single one of you" He laughed, taking another drink of the Instant coffee
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 am

Hanna blinked. "Um.. All right.." She said as she sat at a table and three girls sat across from her. "You're new here," the brown haired girl giggled. "Yeah.. I kinda was... asked to join.." she lied rubbing her head. "Oh that's so sweet of you to say yes."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:12 am

"Hello!" Raito said popping up, still holding Usa-Chan, His worn, pink, stuffed rabbit. "Mind If I have some cake?!" he laughed, using his childish charm to get what he wanted.

"Oh my darling, There is nothing that would ever seperate us, I would protect you from any monster, any vile villian..." Yuki said, holding one of the girls in his arms, that particular girl almost melting, while the rest of them squealed 'hmm...I wonder where Karen is..Its not like her to be late..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next