Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:09 pm

"Oh..sorry" he laughed, Wrapping his arms around her back, he wasnt as weak as he was the day before.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Hanna smiled, resting her head against his. "I'm glad your feeling better," she said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:19 pm

"me too...though My chest still hurts" Yuki said, grunting abit as the gown rubbed against his sore chest
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 pm

"The doctor said the burns should go away in a few days," Hanna said holding him. "Your parents came to see you while you slept last night."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 pm

"I kinda remember that..dad came in..but then I blacked out" Yuki said, letting go and laying on his back, unable to take the pain in his chest any longer
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Hanna gently ran her hand on his cheek. "Yeah, your mom couldn't be in here very long, so she took Emily out," she said.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:10 pm

"Emily was here? did you see her?" Yuki said alittle bit of panic in his voice, he didnt want her to worry about him
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 pm

"I saw her," Hanna nodded. "But your mom told her you were sleeping and that you were just really really tired."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"Oh. alright" Yuki said, his left arm still inder her back from when he held her. "You would seriously give up music?...For me?" he said remembering what little he did of the day before
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Hanna nodded, kissing his forehead. "I love you, and I'd give it up if you wanted me to." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:58 pm

"I'd never ask you to do that..you love singing. I couldent take that away from you" Yuki said as he wrapped her in his arms, both of them laying on their sides, the hospital gown slightly twisting around his waist,
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Hanna blushed a little noticing the gown twisting and she pressed her forehead to his. "If I had to, I'd give it up.." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm

"I could Never ever ask you to quit doing something you Love.." Yuki Kissed her, his gown finishing its partial 180 spin, then Yuki slid his tongue into her mouth, and teased hers
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Hanna's face turned redder than a cherry, but she closed her eyes wrapping her tongue around his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Yuki felt a slight breeze between his legs and looked down, seeing what was there, his face turned red as he rolled over, hiding his face from Hanna "I..Im sorry I..I didnt mean to.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Hanna blushed, as she fixed his gown and kissed him lightly. "It's all right," she said despite their blushing. SHe laughed a little bit, "If Emily hadn't walked in yesterday.. I probably would've seen it yesterday," she blushed harder.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 pm

Yuki blushed as she said the words "R...Really?..you think so?" his face was as red as the color of th couch in the room
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Hanna blushed and nodded. "I think so.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 pm

"w...wow.." Yuki blushed then subconciously rolled over and pressed their bodies together, kissing the teen Idol passionatly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Hanna kissed the boy back, placing heer hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Yuki held the pop princess tighter, sliding his tongue into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Hanna wrapped her tongue around his, pressing her body against him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Yuki deepened the kiss, slightly digging his hands into her back. 'I love her'
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 pm

A moan esccaped from Hanna as he dug his hands into her back, her body pressing closer.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Yuki dug his fingers in deeper, sliding his tongue into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: