Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 am

Hanna looked up at Yuki's mother, as reluctantly tears rolled down her face. "Yeah, he's all right.." she said rubbing her thumb on his hand. "The doctor wants to keep him over night to make sure he doesn't have a concussion."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 am

Yuki's father came forward, then motioned his family out of the room. "Yakumo, why dont you get Emily something to snack on?" he said then walked to the bed "Hanna...I cant thank you enough..I noticed the Defibilator burns on his chest..so I asked the doctor..you'r welcome in our house at any time"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:45 am

Hanna looked at his father, almost surprised and the tears started to flow down her cheeks faster. "He.. he scared me.." she admitted looking at Yuki's sleeping face. "I was scared.. I was going to lose him.." She looked at his father. "Honestly, sir, I'd give up singing if I lost him... Hell, excuse my language.. I'd give it up now if he asked me to.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 am

Michael smiled, patting her head "Something told me this wasnt puppy love.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 am

Hanna laughed a little as she wiped her face and squeezed Yuki's hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 am

"Y...you'd really do that for me?" Yuki said weakly, his eyes still closed as he nuzzled into her chest. "for real?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 am

Hanna giggled slightly and hugged him, resting her head on top of his. "Yes, I would."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 am

"Cool..." Yuki said as he fell back asleep. he looked so peaceful lying against her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Hanna smiled, kissing the top of his head as she held him against her.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 pm

"I'll Let you two get some rest then.." Michale said as he walked out. Noticing the shopping bags by the door, but shrugged them off as he shut it
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Hanna watched him leave, before resting her head back on Yuki's and slowly fell asleep holding him in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:11 am

Yuki woke up, he was still in the hospital gown, and still tightly wrapped in Hanna's arms, He blushed as he felt her pull his head tighter into her chest. He stayed quiet, not wanting to wake her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:16 am

Hanna stirred in her sleep and unconciously nuzzling lightly against his head, like she would his chest.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:59 am

Yuki blushed as she felt his head getting pushed deeper into her chest. 'She must think were the other way around' he thought to himself, her soft breasts feeling like a heavenly pillow
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 am

Hanna eventually stopped pulling him tighter, and her arms lie loosely around him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 am

Yuki pulled himself from between her somewhat large breasts, being careful not to wake her, then lightly rested his head On her chest, rather than In it this time
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Hanna stirred slightly, but she didn't wake. Her heart beat slowly within her chest as she held him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm

"I..I love you Hanna" Yuki wispered softly against her chest, feeling he could sleep any second, but he didnt, his heart beat quickly in his chest as he laied against hers
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Hanna stirred alittle, nuzzling his head as she softly said, "I love you too, Yuki.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Yuki finaly felt tired as he nuzzled his head into her breasts, falling asleep in her chest, holding her tightly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Hanna opened her eyes slightly and smiled, she held him a little tighter drifting back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Yuki opened his eyes, the morning sunlight cracking through the blinds of the hospital room, his waist imbetween Hanna's legs and his face in her chest, still half asleep, he yawned, then pressed himself back into her breasts
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Hanna stirred, her body pressing tighter against his as she slowly woke, still holding him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:19 pm

"morning Hanna." Yuki said, still sleepy, his words muffeled by her chest, the vibration from the words tickleing her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Hanna giggled. "That tickles," she said lifting him up more so he was laying on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: