Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Yuki's body tensed as Hanna ran her finger down his chest, the boy loosened his grip alittle, giving Hanna alittle more mobility
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Hanna pulled away, breaking the kiss. Her face flushed as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Yuki looked at her, his face red as he noticed where she was sitting "Ummm....Hanna?" He Laughed nerviously, slightly panting, the boy hoped she would get his hint
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 pm

"Oh, sorry," Hanna blushed harder as she got off of him and sat on her knees next to him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 am

Yuki got up and sat indian style accrost from her "Um...I uh...I think I might know how to put it...but im not shure" he said, his face turning beet red. he scratched the back of his head nerviously, sitting about a foot away from his pop-star girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:27 am

Hanna tilted her head sideways looking at him. "What's that?" She asked, her hands laying on her legs. She was blushing still, she hadn't had a boyfriend that wasn't a celebrity or more worried about how her image affected his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:39 am

"Hanna...I...um....I...I l...I lo....I...I..." Yuki tried to say but couldent choke it out. he stoped talking and sat there quietly, looking down at the ground, his face still totaly red. "Im sorry, I dont know why but I cant form the word...Its like something is stoping me from saying it..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:42 am

Hanna inched closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's all right," she said in his ear. "You'll be able to say it eventually." She leaned back a little, her arms still around his neck and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 am

"You really think so?" Yuki said leaning back onto the floor, taking her with him 'ahh man...this sucks...I cant say what I want to..just as well It might be alittle early to say that I love her.." He though to himself, accidentaly finishing the last 5 words outloud
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:16 am

Hanna's eyes widen as she laid against him and heard him say the last words. She sat up slightly, her hands against his chest. "You...You love me?" she asked, her face turning red again.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 am

"ACK!! did I say that out loud?!" Yuki said in shock after hearing the question "y..yeah, I..Im pretty shure I do, about 80% shure..You make me feel like nobody else has..for the first time, Im acting like myself, insted of how they say a boyfriend should act" Yuki admited, his face as flushed as Hanna's
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:22 am

Hanna smiled, blushing. She leaned over him and softly laid her lips on his. "I.. I love you too," she whispered against his lips. She smiled, her blue eyes half way opened.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:26 am

Yuki's eyes widend as she said it, but slowly felt his eyelids get heavy, untill they were shut, he wrapped his arms around her waist, moving her directly over him 'Man this moment is perfect..'
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 am

Hanna blushed laying her head against his chest. She giggled a little hearing his heart beating fast beneath his chest, though she knew hers was beating just as fast.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:32 am

Yuki Lifted Hanna's head off his chest and locked lips with her again, sliding his tounge into her mouth and teasing hers with his. he tightened his grip on the popstar, holding her at the waist
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:33 am

Hanna's tongue wrapped around his as she shifted so his hips were between her legs and she was leaning over him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:37 am

Yuki Pulled her closer, almost to the point where their groins were touching, but not quite. he deepened the kiss, not noticing that the door handle had started to turn slightly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:39 am

Hanna hadn't realized that her shirt went long enough to cover her shorts and she pressed against him as she kissed him. She heard a sound, but didn't pay attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:41 am

"what in the blue blazes of Hell?!" Yuki's dad said opening the door, and droping the laundry basket he was carrying to the floor
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 am

Hanna broke the kiss looking up at Yuki's dad before getting off of Yuki. She stood up, causing her shirt to rise higher and reveal her shorts. She blushed looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:48 am

"D-DAD! dont you Knock?!" "I did knock! just what the hell were you two doing?!" "We wernt..um..."Doing it" I promise, I know better than that!" "Oh!!, I see, I guess you two need some time to yourselfs" his dad finished, realizing what had just happend, then shut the door "Remember no Sex." he said from the other side. "DAD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:51 am

Hanna giggled, her face still completely flushed as she looked down at Yuki. She sat back down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:58 am

Yuki sat up, burrying his head in his knees "man that was so emberasing!" he yelled, hoping his father could still hear him "Hanna Im sorry. I didnt know he was still here..I thought he had left with Mom and Emily..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 am

Hanna blushed, but managed to smile. "It's all right," she giggled a little bit looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:11 am

"soo...any chance you wanna pick back up where we left off?" Yuki half-joked, He didnt want to take the chance on anyone else inturpting them, yet, he felt something different and exciting when the two touched, a feeling that was almost, Semi-euphoric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: