Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:12 pm

"Hanna?" Yuki said, placing his hand on her head, slightly playing with her hair
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 pm

"Yes?" Hanna asked looking up at him. She enjoyed the feel of his fingers running through her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:08 pm

"I..I..." Yuki said, looking into her pure blue eyes "I.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Hanna looked back into his eyes, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Yuki sighed, then took a deep breath "I...I..I cant say it...well I can, I just don't know how to put it.."the boy blushed, feeling a little foolish
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Hanna placed her hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. "It's all right," she said smiling. "You can always tell me later when you think of a way to say it."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Yuki wrapped his hand around her's "Yeah." he smiled "Whoa, Look at the time. Mom should be home by now" the boy laughed,
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 am

Hanna giggled, gripping his hand. "So I get to meet your mother?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:52 am

"ehh....about that...be prepared for a lot of questions...I just hope she isn't watching E right now..." Yuki Nervously laughed, Holding her tight before opening the door "Michael! don't forget to take out the recyclaberts!" Yuki's mom could be heard yelling from the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 am

Hanna giggled a bit, leaning against Yuki as he opened the door. "I think I'm used to alot of questions," she said.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:13 am

"Oh.yeah" the boy laughed letting go, but held her hand as the two walked down the hall
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 am

Hanna smiled a bit, her face slightly red as she walked beside him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 am

Yuki let go as they reached the stairs, "come on" he whispered, quietly walking down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 am

Hanna covered her mouth to keep from giggling as she followed him down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:38 am

"Yuki! your home! Huh? Whos this?" His mom said, looking at them from the bottom of the stairs "M-Mom! Hi..Um...This is my...um..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 am

"I'm his friend, Hanna, ma'am," Hanna said, bowing to his mother slightly, even tho she was still on the stairs. "Some things happened at, well, the place I usually stay and my brother asked me to stay somewhere else till everything cooled down. I asked Yuki if I could stay with him... He's really the only friend I got." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:47 am

"are you sure you not Yuki's girlfriend? Miss pop star?" His mother laughed, she had obviously seen the broadcast "ahh, Yakumo. Dont give the boy a hard time, I bet he was hounded by paparazzi." his dad laughed "D..Dad! you knew?!" "well she is the girl on the poster above your bed isnt she?" "D-DAD!!!" Yuki's face turned bright red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 am

Hanna blushed, her hands folded in front of her and she giggled when his dad mentioned the poster. "I thought you didn't like my music till you met me?" se teased.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 am

"Oh sure Its gang up on Yuki day isn't it?" the boy said, his face still flushed from the embarrassment. "Yuki, I picked up something for you, why don't you two come down into kitchen? I make a snack for you" His mother said moving away from the stairs and back into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 am

Hanna giggled, her hand slipping around his. "Your parents are nice," she said her other hand covering her mouth to hide her giggles.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 am

"Yeah, there just sort of embarrassing" Yuki said squeezing her hand, then led her into the kitchen and sat down at the island
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 am

Hanna sat beside him, slightly playing with her black hair. "So..." she said. "The pictures got out quick didn't they.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

"Yes, I saw them in the store display, you cant believe how shocked and proud I was" Yakumo said as she brought over a platter "here I just made some sushi and rice balls" his mother said, placing 2 plates in front of them "Oh man Mom your the best!" Yuki said grabbing a rice ball
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:14 am

Hanna picked up a riceball. "Thank you, ma'am," she said smiling. She had eaten riceballs before because her brother found them interesting and fun to make.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 am

"Mom's riceballs are the best" Yuki said as he grabbed another one, this one being his third "Oh there not that good" his mother modestly replied

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: