Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:18 am

Hanna didn't eat hers quite as face as Yuki did and giggled. "They're better than brother's," she laughed covering her mouth slightly as she picked up her second.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Yuki stopped halfway through his fourth one, looking at Hanna 'Man I'm making a fool about myself in front of her!' He thought swallowing the bite in his mouth, then slowed down. "So.." Yakumo said, sitting across from them "how did you meet my Little Yuki-kun?" As she said that Yuki began to choke, but then swallowed "M-Mom!" he said blushing in embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 am

Hanna giggled, covering her mouth because she hadn't swallowed yet. When she did, she smiled at his mom, blushing slightly. "I met him actually at the concert the other day," she pushed her hair behind her ears. "Emily wanted an autograph and I can't resist little kids, they're too cute."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:05 pm

"Yeah, Its all thanks to you mom." Yuki said as he picked up a piece of shrimp.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Hanna nodded finishing her third riceball. She looked at the shrimp and inside she was cringing; she hated seafood. But so she wasn't rude, she picked up one eating it whole, but the tail.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 pm

"Hey you gonna finish that?" Yuki said looking at the tail. then looked at her face 'oh man...I get the feeling she doesnt like seafood'
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Hanna forced herself to swallow the shrimp and smiled at him. "My daddy said never to eat the tail, but he never said why." She said trying to keep the bitter taste out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 pm

"you know you dont have to eat it if you dont want to" Yuki said as he grabbed a riceball and handed it to Hanna "Emily actually cant eat fish so were used to it" he said tossing a piece of sushi into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:02 am

"I just didn't want to be rude," Hanna said taking the riceball from him. She took a bite, which took away the shrimp taste in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 am

"No Its fine, Eat as much as you want, but go to bed soon" Yuki's mother said washing the empty plates in the sink "Man..look at the time..." Yuki yawned looking at the microwave clock
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Hanna nodded as she finished the riceball. "I need to call Charles," she said while she was thinking about it. "I promised him I'd call before I went to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:07 pm

"Alright I guess we should go to bed then" Yuki said getting up and streching
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Hanna stood up and smiled at his mother. "Thank you very much, Mrs. Mishitaro. It was very good," she blushed a little and bowed to her and followed Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

"Oh no problem, good night you two" She said without turning around. "Come on" yuki said running up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Hanna followed him, smiling. "Is it really okay for me to stay here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:26 pm

"yeah, they said it was so your fine" He Yuki said reaching the end of the hall, then stood there waiting on her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:30 pm

As she reached the top of the stairs, Hanna accidentally tripped over her foot and fell into him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm

"um...H..hi" yuki said blushing, the two lying on top of each other. on the ground, face to face.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Hanna blushed looking into his face. "I'm sorry..." she stuttered a bit and then laughed. "I guess thats pay back for when you fell on me."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:38 pm

"I told you that was an accident..." Yuki said, cutting off his sentence by kissing her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Hanna kissed him back, her face completely red.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Yuki slowly broke the kiss "u..um...w-we should probably get up" the boy shuddered, realizing that his parents were still awake.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:11 pm

"Y-yeah..." Hanna blushed standing up. She pushed her hair back as she helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm

"So...Good night?" Yuki said getting up, his face still flushed
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Hanna blushed, leaning to him. She gently kissed him, before going to her room. "Goodnight." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: