Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 am

"Yuki!" Hanna exclaimed getting up and going over to him, slipping on the shirt quickly and knelt next to him. She smiled at Emily. "I think he's had a rough morning."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:27 am

Yuki snapped back to his senses when he saw her with a tank top, not realizing she still wasn't wearing pants "Hanna! Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..." he said looking down at the floor in shame, accidentally looking at her purple panties "OH MY GOD!" he yelled, turning his head, letting go of Emily so he could covered his eyes "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Hanna pulled Emily onto her lap, to hide her panties. "Yuki," she said touching his arm with her free hand. "It's okay, really." She smiled, though her face a little flushed. "My band mates are all men, I have to change in front of them too," she said and patted Emily's head. "Besides, you just accidentally saw because of Emily."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 pm

"your right but still I'm sorry" he said slinking out of the room, "I know it was an accident...but I feel like scum right now..." Emily sat in the pop stars lap, puzzled by her older brother's actions
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Hanna shook her head a bit and stood up holding Emily. She set her down in the hallway. "Go wait for me," she said smiling. "I'll come play after I'm dressed."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 pm

"Ok! Im going to see wats wrong with Yuki-kun" the toddler said as she started to head for Yuki's room
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Hanna giggled, shutting the door. She sighed leaning against it knowing her face was completely red. She took off the tank so she could finally clip her bra on. "Oh, damn.." She mumbled when her breasts looked like they were going to fall out. "I grabbed the small one..." She shrugged slipping on a t-shirt. "At least its white..." She said pulling on the shorts that stopped barely to the middle of her thigh. She looked at herself in the floor mirror that was in the corner of the room. "I don't look that slutty, do I?" she asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 pm

"Yuki-kun! why are you acting so weird?" "Your too young to understand" "Comeon" "No!" "Pleas--" Emily started to say before being cut off by Yuki Yelling in Japanese
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Hanna heard the yelling as she opened her door. She leaned in Yuki's doorway, though she couldn't understand him, she said, "You should be nice to your baby sister." She had one arm on her hip as she slightly smirked at him. Her slowly drying hair rested on her shoulders and she stood in the doorway barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Yuki sat there on the ground, holding a laughing Emily "Nani?...eerr..Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Hanna laughed, looking at him. "You're so silly." She shook her head, a strand of hair falling over her face.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:57 pm

"what did you think I was yelling?" Yuki laughed, tickling his little sister
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 pm

"I don't know," Hanna shrugged, smiling. "It just sounded angry in the other room."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 pm

"Sorry, My I learned my Dialect from Japanese monster movies, so it kinda sounds angry" He laughed, letting go if his sister, "Emily! time to go!" Their mother said calling from the downstairs "awww...Coming mom!" the toddler said, running into her room then coming out with a bag, then raced downstairs "by Hanna!, Yuki-kun!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:08 pm

"Bye Emily," Hanna laughed watching her run down the stairs. She smiled looking over at Yuki, her face still slightly flushed from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm

"ummm..Hi...soo...ummm" Yuki said, feeling his face become flushed
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 pm

"Hi..." Hanna giggled, kneeling on the floor in front of him. Her shirt was long enough to slightly cover her legs as she sat.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 pm

"look..Um about earlier...Im.." Yuki said, blushing, not realizing what to say as she crept closer
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Hanna leaned closer to him, laying her lips on his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Yuki was about to say something before she pressed their lips together, but forgot it as he wrapped his arms around her and laid down on the floor of his room, closing the door with one of his feet
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Hanna pressed against him as they laid on his floor. Her eyes slowly closed as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Yuki closed his eyes as she pressed her body against his. Then held her closer.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:24 am

Though only her upper body was laying against him, Hanna felt her legs move on their own and one to lay against his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Yuki pulled her closer, he deppened the kiss as he felt Hanna move her legs over his, his face becoming flushed again
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Hanna opened her mouth slighlty as her finger trailed down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome   The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: