Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:56 am

Hanna stood in her bedroom, looking at her mirror. Her black hair tied up in a messy pony tail and her glasses sitting on her face. She sighed, blowing her hair out of her eyes and looked out the window, waiting for Yuki to get home. She always said hi when he got home from practice, as long as he wasn't fighting with his girlfriend. She sat on her bed reading the book "And then there were none."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 am

Yuki walked home from the school's soccer feild, which wasnt that far from his house, then walked into the neighborhood, his house close to the exit, "alright Yuki! new record! your only 39.54 goals away from beating the school record, I just need more practice.." Yuki said, his orange-brown hair flowing in the breeze, his phone buzzed in his pocket. pulling it out he flipped it open. "Hey! its from Karen." Yuki said opening the message, then read it out loud. "Sorry wont be able to make it today, something came up...*huggles*. Karen. PS I sent you a pic after this txt, hope it will help late at night when you cant sleep *Grins*" the boy finished reading right as the picture message started to download. "what did she send this time?" Yuki sighed as he opened the message, only to close it a split second later, his face red.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 am

Hanna decided she was done reading and set the book on her nightstand, looking out the window again. She hoped Yuki was in a better mood today, Karen had gotten mad at him yesterday for a joke he said. She got up from her bed, she took her guitar from its case and sat on her bed, strumming her fingers over the strings.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:54 am

"Why on earth would she send me that?!" Yuki said, thinking about the picture, it was completely impractical and immoral..but damn it was sexy. "she could get introuble for sending that...atleast she's feeling better. I cant believe she got so upset over something that stupid..." Yuki said as he walked onto his street, hearing his best friends guitar playing through her slightly cracked window "heh, sounds like Hanna's home"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:59 am

Hanna rocked herself slightly on her bed, her eyes closed so she didn't notice Yuki slightly in front of his house. She laid down on her bed, still playing the guitar, she glanced every now and then at her cell phone, which rarely rang unless it was Yuki. She smiled to herself, he was all she needed, except, he'd never know that. Hanna hummed softly to herself before words flowed from her rosy lips. "Hands touch, eyes meet," she sang not realizing how loud. "Sudden silence... Sudden heat... hearts leap in a giddy world. He could be that boy.... But I'm not that girl..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 am

Yuki listened, he wasnt the fastest horse in the race, so he didnt really understand that she was singing about them, he then got an idea. and snuck into his house, and went up to his room, and opened the window, still listening to her song, his hands gripping her phone, wanting to call her, needing to talk to his best friend in the world, but didnt want to interupt just yet
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 am

Hanna sat up looking at herself in the mirror as she sang. Her pony tail slightly falling out. "Don't dream too far," she sang louder. "Don't lose sight of who you are. Don't remember that rush of joy," her eyes slightly glanced at the picture of them sitting on her desk of him holding her when they went to the beach last year. She weakly smiled. "He could be that boy... But I'm not that girl...."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:24 am

suddently her phone rang, breaking the song. Yuki lying on the floor, hiding from view just incase she looked over at his room's window first. "comeon comeon pick up!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:26 am

Hanna set her guitar down, answering her phone and by the special ringtone, she knew it was Yuki, but acted like she didn't. "Hello?" she answeered as she flicked on her radio, pop rock music playing in the background as she walked around her room. She hadn't realized her face was flushing.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 am

"Hey Sis" Yuki greeted her, still laying on the floor, playing his ambiance track of the suburbs he had recorded out of boredom "so whats up? How have you been?" the boy said, watching his cealing fan run
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:31 am

Hanna giggled softly. "Oh, nothing," she said leaning against her window. "Just studying for the science test tomorrow." She bit her lip, like she always did when she talked to him on the phone. "How was practice?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 am

"Practice was great, we played a mock game today, and I almost beat the school's record for most goals by a single player" Yuki said, a dog barking in the audio track, leading Hanna to believe that he was still walking home. "betcha that science test is gonna be a piece of cake huh sis?" the boy said slightly sitting up, leaning on his bed
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 am

Hanna slightly twitched as he called her sis. She hated that nickname, if only he knew she cared more for him than a brother. She looked out her window, as the trees brushed together, and she sighed. "Probably," she agreed, slightly dancing to a song that came on the radio. "Just got to study alot." She would die if he saw her dancing.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:51 am

"Hey Hanna, Do me a favor..." Yuki said, turning off the sound track and going over to his opened window "open your window. but dont look out until its open" he said before hanging up, trying to sound as mysterious as possible
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:52 am

Hanna blinked with confusion, setting her phone on her bed. She walked over to her window and opened it so a warm spring breeze blew into her room. She took the rest of her pony tail down, her silky black hair now resting on her shoulders as she stood in her window wearing a purple t shirt and green pajama pants.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 am

"Hey Hanna, whats goin on?" Yuki laughed from outside his window, only about 2 feet away from his best friend in the world. "hey, are those new glasses? they look really good on you." the boy said complimenting her, then slightly giggled at the shocked look on her face

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:58 am

Hanna's jaw dropped seeing him in his window and she laughed, her face turning red from his compliment. "No," she said brushing her hair back behind her ears. "I just never wear these pair." She leaned out the window slightly, loving the feel of the breeze. "Ah!" She yelled as the breeze blew her papers off her bed and onto her floor.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:03 am

"heh, shoulda used your gituar as a paperweight" Yuki laughed, watching the papers slightly fly around the room, then sighed, looking kind of bothered. "so how was your day..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 am

Hanna laid books on the flying papers and then leaned back out the window. "It was all right," she said, noticing he was bothered. "You weren't here to talk to," she smiled, but she knew something was up with Karen. She hated seeing him upset and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:09 am

"heh...something tells me you already know whats bothering me..so I'll just show you" Yuki said lobbing his phone into her room, landing on the window ceil coutch, there houses were almost identical so he and Hanna almost had the exact same room. "look at the most recent picture.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:15 am

Hanna opened his phone, going to the last text which was the picture. Her eyes widen as she saw the cheerleader, topless, but her arm across her chest and leaning on a wall. She looked a the picture a little harder noticing something strange about the picture, but disregarded it. She tossed his phone back to him. "Why would she send you something like that?" she asked, hiding her jealousy. "She could get you into lots of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:23 am

"I dont know" Yuki said catching his phone. "She said about something to help me when I cant sleep..." the boy said, not noticing that he was blusing,not at the pic, but at Hanna. " and thats why Im gonna erase the pic.." he said, opening the phone, then a camera shutter could be heard. "its about time I got your picture" He laughed, holding his phone afew inches out of her reach "you know, you look really cute in purple" Yuki said looking back at the picture of his best friend
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:25 am

Hanna's face blushed harder as he took the picture of her. She leaned more out her window trying to get his phone and almost fell out. "That's not fair!" She said trying not to giggle. She looked at her phone sitting on her bed; her background was his soccer photo and he didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 am

"Woah! dont fall out now, were on the second floor remember, not to mention I need you" Yuki laughed, then sighed. "I wish there was a girl In school who was just as pretty as her, but not as dumb, she failed another 3 tests today.."Yuki said, resting his head on his hands, not realizing he had just described Hanna.

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:33 am

Hanna nodded, pushing the angry thoughts to the back of her mind. She leaned on her hand, slightly mimicking him. She giggled a bit, her glasses falling off her face and onto the roof. "Oh no!" she exclaimed trying to grab them, but her arms were too short to reach them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You belong with Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: