Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:38 am

"He alright?" Trevor said, hobbling into the room, still using his krutch. "wow..he got more beat up then we thought, all of the guys are really worried about him, alot of people are. the big guy that did this almost got in trouble big time, the cops said that if he had hit the pole with his head..." Trevor said, then noticed Hanna was Upset. "What...what happened In the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:42 am

Hanna rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh nothing really.." She looked at Yuki and sighed. "Just he found out Karen's been cheating on him with Alex.."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:47 am

"About time. He always was alittle slow huh? So..did he figure out the little secret you've been hiding from him all this time, I'll have to admit, youve done a good job of hiding it, How long have you Loved him?" Trevor laughed quietly, then looked over to Yuki again, remembering how helpless he had felt when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:50 am

Hanna blushed and slowled smiled. "Since the 7th grade.." She sighed, but still smiled. "He's always deserved so much better than the girls he's dated."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 am

"well atleast with you, when he breaks up with Karen that Is, Which i know is soon. He's getting exactly what he deserves" Trev said, placing his free hand on her sholder. "Oww..ok I have to go now, ankles killin me, tho Im in no position to talk. See you two later" with that, Trevor turned to go home.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:24 am

"Bye Trevor," Hanna smiled and then sat at her desk chair looking around her room.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Yuki grumbled in his sleep tossing and turning slightly, his phone started to ring slightly, but he didnt wake up.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 am

Hanna got up from her chair and walked over to the night. Of course, it was Karen calling. Hanna frowned and then looked out the window and noticed Karen standing at Yuki's front door, her cell phone pressed to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 pm

"Hey this is Yuki's cell, I cant get to the phone right know. you know what to do at the beep. Later" Yuki's voicemail said as the phone stopped ringing. Yuki still slept peacefully in Hanna's bed.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Hanna ignored it as the phone beeped saying a new voicemail.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm

the phone kept ringing for a few mins, then remained quiet. Yuki tossed and turned in his sleep for a half hour before waking up. "Huh? what'd I miss" he said rubbing his left eye, looking up at Hanna.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:58 am

"Oh nothing much," Hanna smiled sitting on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:57 am

Yuki slightly sat up, then looked around her room. "how long was I out?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:54 pm

"Hanna?, hey Hanna did you hear me? How long was I out?" Yuki looked up at his best friend, alittle concerned that she had ignored him. "Is something wrong??" He leaned his back on the edge of her bed and let out a sigh. "Damn this thing hurts...even after I took my medicine..Its itchy too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: