Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:08 pm

"Its fine. and besides, alittle water never hurt anyone. I mean, they always say Im dripping with good looks." Yuki laughed, then stood up, holding Hanna's wallet. "this what your looking for??" he said with a grin.

"Alright then, ahh...there getting out. you shouldent have to wait that much longer." Trevor said, looking out the window
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Hanna blinked taking the wallet from him. "Thank you, senpai." She said looking up at him.

Karen made a frustrated sound, mumbling things under her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:24 pm

"Dont mention It. Now lets go back Inside, We have guests waiting on us." Yuki said smiling, placing one of his hands on the top of her head and ruffleing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Hanna for a moment just stared at him and then smiled as she picked up her bag. "All right," she said.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:50 am

"So...How did your bag end up in the pond again?" Yuki said as the two walked back to the Host club room.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 am

Hanna shrugged. "I'm not really sure... but I think someone threw it out the window."

Karen coughed lightly and looked at Trevor. "When they return, I would like to request H--I mean Rayne if I may."

The twins were busy pulling "brotherly love" to amuse the ladies at their table.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:09 am

"hmm?...Thats Unusual, You havent requested anyone but Yuki for the past year.." Trevor said, opening the book he always carried. "Alright then. Its done." 'she's probibly going to try and demean her...she is obviously Jellious of Hanna..Seeing that Yuki is spending so much time with her..and he doesnt even know she's a girl..probibly is the last one to know too..as usual..' Trevor thought. jotting down things on a page, smiling abit to himself, which quite frankly scared Raito and Kaine abit

"Sorry for the delay everyone, but were back" Yuki said, bursting through the doors
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 am

Hanna followed behind Yuki and set her wet bag on the floor away from the door. "You still didn't have to do that, Senpai." She said looking up at him.

The twins excitedly ran over to them. Dorin placed his elbow on Yuki's shoulder. "Well, well, boss," he said. Olwe stood on his other side and said, "Looks like your favorite requested Rayne for today."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:32 am

Yuki ignored the twins, focusing back on Hanna. "I know, But I wanted too. and you've been Requested By Karen now, so You need to be your best!" Yuki said, trying to give him alittle peptalk, randomly going through Rich people educite, not noticing that she wasnt really paying attention.

Raito and Kaine were entertaining the girls at their table by pulling the "cute and cuddly with the strong and silent best friend routien"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 am

"Karen's waiting!" The twins said shoving her to the table that Karen was sitting at.

"Hey!" Hanna stumbled over to the table and rubbed the back of her neck. "Um.. Good afternoon, Miss. Koji."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 am

Yuki ran over to the coutch that was behind them, peaking his head out, watching the entire thing from behind Karen. "you do realize you look like a stalker right now.." Trevor said walking behind him, then sat down, still writing things in his notebook. "So..I want to see how He does, For some reason I feel like taking care of him like he was my own.." "You still dont get it..Do you?" "Huh? what are you talking about Trevor?" "Oh nothing..you'll figure it out eventualy..I hope.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 am

"Your bag got thrown into the pond?" Karen said acting as if she cared.

Why did she request me after what she said yesterday?" Hanna thought. "That's right, Miss. I don't have any idea who would."

"I don't know what I'd do if that happened," she said slightly ignoring her.

[i]Why did she request when it's obvious she doesn't like me? Hanna frowned inside her head.

Karen folded her hands. "And you actually made Yuki get in that filthy water with you, How astonishing. You do realize he's a blue blood and not a commoner right? The only reason he's paying attention to you is because he's trying to turn you into a gentleman." She smirked. "Don't start thinking he cares about you all because he's doting on you."

Hanna closed her eyes. "Now I understand. You're jealous of me."

Karen somewhat scowled, grabbing Hanna by her shirt and pulled her over the table, knocking it over. The way they landed it appeared Hanna attacked her. Karen screamed. "No, Rayne! Leave me alone! Somebody help me!"

Olwe and Dorin stood over them and poured two cups of water onto them.

Karen blinked with a scowl. "Why did you do that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:06 am

Yuki walked over and helped her Up, Whipeing her wet hair from her face

Raito, Kaine and Trevor watched from a few feet back
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 am

Karen "whined" into Yuki's chest. "Oh Yuki! Rayne attacked me!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 am

Yuki placed his hand on the side of her face. "Im dissapointed in you...you threw his bag into the pond earlier, didnt you?" He said calmly, his eyes closed, then opened them, his dark orange eyes looking into her's
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 am

Karen gasped her eyes widening. "H-how do you know that?! You have no proof!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 am

Yuki slid his hand to her chin, lifting her head slightly "You know..your a beautiful girl...But Im afraid you aren't classy enough to be our guest, Dear. If theres one thing I know..Rayne Is not that kind of a man."

Kaine, Trevor and Raito watched silently, waiting to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:15 am

"Yuki..." Karen said before running away. "You're such an idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:20 am

Yuki turned to face Hanna. "Hmmm..Now how am I going to punnish you, because It is your fault after all.." he said, then thought for a few seconds, then Pointed to Hanna "Your Quota is now 10,000!!!" He yelled Dramaticly

'Yuki...first you were too leanient..now your too harsh..' Trevor thought to himself, placing his hand over his face

"Wow..10,000! that means Rey-Chan is going to be with us until s..he gradutates!" Raito said, jumping into the air, giggling slightly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 am

Hanna's face seemed to twitch. "10....thousand...."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:28 am

"come on." Yuki said, sticking his hand out to Hanna, helping her up. "I have High expectiations for you my little rookie" he said with a wink

"Here, Im sorry but its the only spare uniform we have, still its better than a wet one, am I right?" trevor said, Handing her a paper bag.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:30 am

"Thanks guys I'm gonna go change." Hanna said looking into the bag before walking to the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:37 am

A minute passed and all of the girls left. then Yuki walked to the dressing room. his eyes closed as he pulled the curtain. "here Rayne, Ive brought you some towles..." He said but stopped, seeing Hanna as a girl, she had taken off the blazer and shirt and was now wearing her pink undershirt, her small breasts showing themselves, no longer being hidden by the 2 layers of boys clothes. Yuki let go of the curtain. "so...Rayne...your a girl?" Yuki said after the light had flickered on in his head
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 am

"Yes," Hanna said as she slipped into the girl's uniform they had given her. "Though I don't think it matters whether I'm looked on as a girl or a boy." She opened the curtain as she fixed the bow around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 am

Yuki started to freak out alittle.

"Well isnt this an unusual development, Eh Hanna?" Trevor said, pushing up his glasses, he obviously knew it from the start.

Kaine and Raito stood there smiling, they had figured it out along the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Academy: Faded Memories   Ouran Academy: Faded Memories - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Academy: Faded Memories
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next