Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:56 am

Rai just stood there, not wanting to make a bigger fool out of himself, so he just quietly sipped from his cup
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 am

Larien nodded. "He's been to my village a couple of times and stayed at the Inn." She poked Raito to get him to talk a bit.

Michael chuckled. "Yup, I may as well live there." He looked at Christy. "Oh, the accident. Well, the cat decided to play with a lit candle and caught my couch on fire."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:01 am

"Oh no." she said putting her hand to her mouth, "Is everything okay there?" she asked worriedly, "Do you need a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:02 am

Michael waved his hands, laughing a bit. "Everything's fine," he said. "Couch is scorched but still usable so I still go my bed." He rubbed the back of his head, his wings accidentally getting bumped by faeries walking by.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:04 am

'Hmm...so this is what they call people watching' He thought to himself, listening in on the conversation. Raito started to feel alittle buzzed because of the wine 'I just remembered...I havent eaten in a while'
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 am

"Its getting too crowded in here." Christy said having had to pull in her beautiful blue wings in to keep them from getting bumped into. "Come with me." she said moving to pull him out the door, "Larien if you start to feel ill you can always go into my room its the hall on the left first door on the right." she said as she walked out of the door waiting to bring her wings back out til she was completely outside.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:07 am

Larien picked up a chocolate covered strawberry, almost like she was reading his mind and held it to his mouth. She looked at Christy as she pulled Michael away. "Thank you," she called.

Michael followed her, folding his wings in. "So where are you taking me?" he asked trotting behind her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:08 am

"Away from everyone." she said smiling as they started walking up the long driveway that eventually lead to the main road. "It was getting crowded in there and I wanted to talk to you alone." she was blushing slightly, "I was actually hoping you would come tonight."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 am

"Really?" Michael blushed himself, but was a little better at hiding it. He slipped his hands into his pockets as he walked beside her. The sunlight was almost gone.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 am

"thanks" Rai said as he ate the strawberry, "I think I've had enough wine.." he said clumbsaly pouring himself a glass of water

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:13 am

Larien giggled a bit taking the wine glass from him. "I think you have too." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:15 am

She stopped walking once they were far enough away from the party and looked at him, "Yes." she said not sure what to say. "I..I like you." she said quietly her eyes going towards the ground. "I've been wanting to say it since the day we met but I.." she trailed off not wanting to sound like a crushing school girl.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:17 am

Michael ran his fingers through her golden hair and smiled. "I like you too," he said looking into her eyes. "I felt it the moment you hugged me during the storm." His heart was racing within his chest.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:19 am

"Really?" she asked looking at him. It was the first time someone had said they had liked her for what she was sure the reason wasn't because she was princess of the fae. "Its..its because of me right?" she asked hearing her heart pounding in her chest, "Not because I am a princess."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 am

((Lol Rai don't wanna interrupt now lol))

Michael placed a finger on her chin. "Of course its for you," he said examining her face. "If I wanted a girl, just because she was a princess, I would've chosen an angel one," He hoped that didn't sound harsh. "You're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:24 am

((He can its cool. lol oh well higher post count for me XD))

Christy blushed hearing him call her beautiful. I know she thought vainly of herself, "Thanks." she said, her ego only slightly hurt by saying what he had said before he said she was beautiful. "I can't believe I'm 34 and acting like a teenager." she said giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:50 am

Michael shrugged. "It happens to everyone," He said laughing a bit. He looked into her eyes, his serious expression soft and warm. He hugged his wings to him, feeling self-concsious about them. He smiled looking deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:52 am

"Not to everyone." she said looking at him, "Fae are known to be rather cold hearted towards others." She looked at him as he wrapped his wings around him a bit, as her fluttered lightly against the summer breeze. "Whats wrong?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:01 am

Michael rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry," he said. "When I'm in the human realm, i feel self-concious about my wings."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:02 am

"Why?" she asked looking at him. "I like them." she smiled sweetly at him, "Besides if it makes you feel any better I have to keep mine pulled in so they don't break here."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:10 am

Michael smiled. "It's just kinda how my mother raised me," he said rubbing the back of his neck. "I love your wings, they make mine look bleh." He laughed.

((Being lazy I aint usin color lol))
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:12 am

((Its cool))

"Well I like your wings. I've never seen an angel with black wings ever." she said smiling. She saw the sun had now gone down and the moon was starting to rise, the sky filled with stars. "Do you think we should head back yet?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 am

((Argh gotta go soon, my alarm clock aka my cat is saying bedtime))

Michael shook his head. "How about we go for a walk?" he asked holding his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle

Christabelle Whittle

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 am

"A..alright." she said placing her hand gently in his, "Do you have any idea of where we'll go?" she asked curiously since she really didn't know the area all too well and hadn't been there that long. "I did have something else I wanted to say to you though." she bit her lower lip trying to think of how to word it.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:22 am

Michael shrugged. "I dunno," he said, holding her hand. "Just around the block?" He looked over at her, his bangs falling over his eyes. "What'd you want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)   A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Nights Party (Open to all!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: