Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

New Kingdom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:25 pm

"I know." Rai said holding Larien. "...lets get back home. I think we have alot of things to do to get ready for the kids" he said breaking the scilence, then took off his jacket and placed it over her head
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Larien held the jacket. "What are you gonna do?" she asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm

"well...I gotta go make another cradle and some other things..I thought we were only having one. Oh and Bye Rose, thanks again" Raito laughed, kissing her before he picked her up and zoomed back to the castle "Plus I think we need to get you ready too" he said, the castle getting closer
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Larien held on to him and nodded. "And I still get to decorate the nursery," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 am

"alright!" Rai said as he slid into the great hall, his wet feet providing the relitivly frictionless surface, "New record!" he laughed, lightly and gently letting Larien down, not wanting to harm his children, then noticed the king was standing behind them."Oh..Hi dad" He said nervously, still getting used to calling him father
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:14 am

The King laughed and patted Larien's head as she smiled. "Nice entrance," he said looking at Rai. "So what's the word about my grandchild?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:23 am

"were having twins, a boy and a girl" Raito said, his tail wagging in excitement "I honestly cant wait till their born, because then I'll know who's side of my family they'll draw from." Rai finished as Anna Entered the grand hall, her jaw dropping as she saw Larien's belly. then rushed over 'Anna, act like you didnt know about it. ok? Please'
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:26 am

Anna glared back at him. 'I know' She looked at Larien, almost bouncing in excitement. "Oh my, why didn't you tell me??" the angel girl said almost over excited about it.

Larien laughed a bit, rubbing her stomach with his jacket still around her shoulders. "It was a surprise," the princess smiled.

"Can I listen?" Anna asked bouncing up and down. She placed her ear to Larien's belly when she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 am

Rai felt something nudging the back of his leg, he looked down and saw kaine. "so..how many pups you got?" "just 2" Rai said, patting the wolf on his head, watching his sister and wife, then looked back to the king
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 am

The King nodded to him with a smile and placed a hand on his daughter's shoulders. "I must go find your brothers, have fun tonight," he kissed her head before pulling up his cloaking and walking out into the storm.

Anna jumped a little when one of the baby's pushed against Larien's belly. "OH! Look at that!" She exclaimed. One of the baby's feet could be seen, so small, on Larien's skin; the outline anyway.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:06 am

"woah.." Kaine said, then walked over and placed his paw on her stomach, barking. "heh, I think Kaine doesnt wanna be left out" Rai laughed
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 am

Larien smiled, carefully kneeling down and rubbed Kaine's head as he sniffed his belly. The wolf jumped slightly when the visible baby foot moved.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 am

"hehe, Careful Kaine, those are my kids remember" Rai said walking over to Larien, ready to help her up if she needed it. Anna stood there, watching the two, then asked "So, have you picked out names yet?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:38 am

"Not really," Larien laughed, as she grabbed Rai's hands to pull herself up. "Any ideas?" she asked looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 am

"well...I was planning on Keiko..after my mother..but we'll have to see...I dont really know right now.." Raito said placing his hands on her stomach, wanting to feel his children kick.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:14 am

Larien smiled as a small kick happened. "Must be the girl this time," she giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 am

"yeah" Rai said looking at Larien, then went to kiss her kaine and anna turning away to let them have their privacy
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 am

Larien kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She jumped when a clamp of thunder echoed through out the castle.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 pm

"Woah! That was kinda loud" Raito said, looking out the windows, seeing that the storm had gotten worse, then noticed a somewhat sharp pain, looking down at his sholders. Larien was clinging onto him, her fingernails digging into his sholders, a small trickle of blood rollng down his left arm. "Someone doesnt like thunderstorms" He said with a wince, holding her closer, blushing as her fingers dug themselves into his skin, holes starting to form in his thin shirt.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Larien realized her nails were digging into his skin and loosened her grip. "I'm so sorry," she said, feeling horrible that she had hurt him. "When I was little I got locked in the cellar during a storm," she admitted. "I thought I was gonna die and ever since I hated storms." When another loud clamp of thunder echoed through out the castle, she buried her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:02 am

"Its alright" Raito said, his face still alittle flushed, noticing that Anna and Kaine had gotten bored and left the hall "Um..to be brutaly honest.." Rai said at a normal talking volume, then leaed into her ear and wispered "I actualy kind of liked it.." his tail wagging as another thunder crash boomed through the castle, the hybrid holding the elven princess tightly, noticing his shirt was slightly getting wet, then looked down at her "Larien..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 am

LArien looked up at him, tears streaming down her face as she bit her lip. Another thunder clamped, only stronger and more tears ran down her face as she almost screamed in fright. She practically clung to him again, the babie's sensing their mother's fear and both kicked her belly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 am

"OOoof!!" Rai said, grabbing his stomach as the babies kicked him right in the stomach, causing him to fly back afew inches away from her, lightning flashing through the window, almost signiling the next thunderclap, this one almost directly over them, causing the whole grand hall to shake,
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 am

Larien hid her face in her hands, as her body slightly shook. "Maybe we should go to the room..." she said her voice quiet and fear sounding in it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:00 am

"alright. but your putting on earmuffs when we get there" Raito said, picking himself back up and dusted himself off, walking over and picking Larien up, feeling her body shake with fear "oh shure, you can staredown an army of vampires and your evil half elf, half vamp brother who almost killes me, without even blinkining. But as soon as a big noise fills the sky you turn into alittle baby." Raito said, slightly amused on how child-like she was being, hiding from a storm, then kissed her head as he walked to the room. the great hall once again, creating a massive ecoh again, rattling then entire room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom   New Kingdom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kingdom
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Fantasy :: Milea :: Marria-
Jump to: