Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:12 am

Yuki came outside of the boys locker room, then walked alittle down the hallway, thinking about what Hanna had said, not noticing that he had just walked past karen, fixing her hair in one of the mirrors in the hallway
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 am

Karen grabbed his arm and pulled him back to her. "Not even gonna say hi, Yuki?" she asked, not realizing she hadn't fixed her cheerleader top and her cleavage showed as much as it had the night before.

Hanna appeared back at the school and was somewhat being praised for her song earlier. She found Trevor and asked, "Where's Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 am

"K-Karen!" Yuki said, realizing it was her, the wrapped her in a hug, "Im sorry..Ive just had alot on my mind lately..today's been alittle weird.." he said not noticing that her Cheerleading outfit was all wrinkled, or that her panties were slightly pulled down. he then kissed her..it didnt feel the same as it did when he kissed Hanna.

"last I checked He was changing, you might as well wait here." Trevor said, knowing that Karen had gone that way, and didnt want to send Hanna over the edge
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:21 am

Karen wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to hide the fact that she was trying to keep her panties from falling back off.

Hanna sighed as she leaned on the wall. "All right," she said and looked around at all the students.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 am

Yuki broke the kiss, then rested his head on her sholders, and closed his eyes, giving Karen the opertune moment to pull her white panties up "so Hows my cheer captain been?" he said holding her snugly

"Your a really great singer" Trevor said, trying not to make this ackward
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 am

Karen kept one hand around him and used the other to tug her panties back up and she laughed nervously. "I've been all right, Alie's havin issues with her parents again.."

Hanna blushed and smiled. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 am

"oh? thats too bad" Yuki said, he still haddent noticed the leaves in her hair from the bush "Well I gotta go meet up with the rest of the team." he said Kissing her then walking off "See you later"

"Yeah, I'd say your popstar material...too bad popstars only last like 5 years at most.." Trevor said, hoping Yuki would show up quickly, he didnt like hiding things from people
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Karen rubbed the back of her neck and sighed, with a smile. "He didn't notice," she whispered to the wall and fixed her cheer top.

Hanna somewhat blushed at Trevor's comment. "You never know," she said as the wind blew against her face. "Some pop stars last longer than you expect."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Yuki walked back to the main loby, meeting up with trevor and Hanna. "Hey guys whats up?" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Hanna smiled back, but could see in his eyes something was bothering him. I should've just kept my mouth shut,she yelled at herself inside her mind. "You ready?" she asked trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:15 pm

"Oh yeah! Im pumped!" Yuki said as he jogged in place. He tried not to show it but he was alittle concerned, he did notice the leaves in Karen's hair, he just didnt say anything, he didnt want to believe that she was cheating. so he tried to forget about it. thinking about the soccer game.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Hanna laughed a little, but knew something was wrong. "Then lets go!" She said nudging them lightly. She mumbled under her breath, "You say your fine, I know you better than that..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 pm

"alright then Lets get this game started!" Trevor said as they opened the door, the rest of the soccer team waiting for them. Yuki looked back at Hanna, noticing the jersy "hey..your wearing my number" he said blushing abit, looking at the 33 on her chest
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Hanna blushed with a smile. "Yeah, I got it the other day as a surprise for you," the jersey was maroon and silver, the school colors and the numbers were white, outlined by silver.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:56 pm

"It looks good on you.." He blushed, thinking she would look better in his actual uniform. "Ok guys were here" Trevor said as they reached the soccer field, it was particularly late in the day, so the sky was dark and the stadium lights were on. the rest of the soccer teams coming off of the bussed from their schools
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 pm

"Good luck," Hanna said hugging Yuki, and kissed his cheek. She smiled as she started up the bleachers, standing with some other kids that were in band. She waved to him before more kids took their places in front of her. She frowned as the cheerleaders, led by Karen, took their places on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 pm

"Hanna? Is that you?" "My goodness youve grown so big!" two firmilier voices called out from the other side of the bleachers, Yuki's Parents were walking twords her, smiling and waving
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Hanna blushed a litle as she met them in the middle and noticed that Yakumo was pregnant. She smiled. "You haven't seen me in a while, huh??" she asked, with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:19 pm

"no we havent." Michale said helping Yakumo sit down, placing her right next to Hanna, then sat down next to her. Yakumo leaned over, noticing Hanna's eyes were watching Yuki. "why dont you just tell him? I honestly dont like that little..um...whats the word you kids use these days?..oh yeah..skank that he's going out with" Yakumo wispered into Hanna's ear, knowing about how much she liked him due to Yakumo and Lillian being best friends.

Yuki suddently got a bad feeling, as he looked at some of the players they would be facing off against. "I dont like the looks of that guy..looks like he has power but no accuracy..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Hanna leaned on her hands slightly as she watched Yuki. "I can't.." she said, meaning no disrespect to Yuki's mother. "He calls me sis.. and if that's what I am to him, I should play that part." She frowned glancing over at Karen who was smiling alot to Alex who grinned at her. "I'd rather him date anyone else in the world as long as it wasn't her.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

"Ohh...I just know she's cheating on my baby boy..I have half a mind to" "Yakumo, think about the babies" Michale said trying to calm her down. then saw Yuki run Up the bleachers, then walk down there row. "hey Hanna...Hold onto these, I think you'r going to need them a hole lot more then I am." he said slipping off his Goggles, then placing them on her head as the refferee's wissle blew, "Well thats My cue." he said, blushing, then kissed her on the forehead, right below the goggles "Wish them luck!" he laughed, running to the field. "Looks like he thinks of you more then you think eh sis?" Charles said as he sat down behind them. he had seen and heard the whole thins
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Hanna watched him run back down into the field and her eyes went to one of the much larger boys. "Oh Yuki... why do I get the feeling you just put yourself in danger..." She said as her fingers touched the goggles. She looked back at her brother. "What do you mean?" She asked referring what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:37 pm

All three of them smiled "Yuki's Never Ever given those goggles to anyone before." his mother said, looking at the yellow, one lense goggles that rested on her head.

"Why do I have a really bad feeling about this game" Yuki said taking his place on the field
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Hanna blushed and smiled, but she still had an uneasy feeling about the game. Though there was a smile on her face, her eyes filled with worry as the game started.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:47 pm

"lets go!" Yuki yelled as he instantly took the ball, sliding past the larger players with ease, the most important girl in his life watching him, wearing her goggles, giving him inspiration to win, he kicked the ball at warp speed, sending it into the net and making a record breaking first goal. 5 seconds from the start of the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: