Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Hanna jumped up with her brother, cheering in excitement as the other team stood in their places stunned that the first goal was made that quickly. The cheerleaders cheered the school theme, but Karen was more focused on Alex than she was Yuki.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:08 pm

the rest of the game went smoothly, untill Trevor got Injured with a sprained ankle. the other team slowly started to rack up points, they were both almost tied as the half time wissel blew, the score 46 to 39 the Fighting foxes in the lead. Yuki walked over to Trevor. "hey man, how you feeling?" "Its alright, I just cant stand now..Hey be careful about number 53. Im getting a bad feelign about him..""alright. I'll watch my back" he said as he felt someone tackle him from behind
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm

"Yuki-kun!" Hanna exclaimed as she jumped on his back, except this time trying not to knock him over. She didn't want to hurt him during his game. She smiled, getting down, ignoring the death glares from Karen as she stood next to him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm

"Hey!, How'd you like the game so far?" Yuki laughed, noticing she was still wearing his goggles. "now be careful with those" he laughed, sliding them down so they went over her eyes
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm

"You guys are doing great!" Hanna smiled. She blushed as he moved the goggles around her eyes and she giggled. "How's your ankle, Trevor?" She asked leaning somewhat over him to look at the ankle.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

"Its doing better, Just gotta keep this ice pack on it" he said lifting his foot onto the bench "I really wish I could be out there with you guys." "Dont worry about it trev. I finaly got my trump card" "You mean you got it to work?! Oh man seeing that is gonna be awesome"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Hanna sat on the bench beside Trevor, holding the ice pack on his ankle and looked up at Yuki. "You mean that move you've been working on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:25 pm

"yeah, I perfected it last night, right before the whole....thing..happened.." he said not wanting to upset her "Dont worry about it. It was nothing" his face had become a slight shade of red, thinking back to last night, when Karen tried to have sex with him, then shook it off and got refocused on the game
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Hanna looked up at him, and could tell in his eyes that something was still bothering him. "Yuki, you'll do great," she smiled, trying not to pry as the referree blew the whistle.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm

"Right. Wish me luck" he said, rushing back out to the field. the game started back up, the barricuda's slowly gaining points, there was about five mins. left int he game, the Foxes needed 2 more points to secure victory. "Alex heads up!" yuki said as he kicked the ball against the fox's goal post, causing it to Riccochet back at yuki, who kicked it up in the air, then ran up to Alex, who launched him into the air, spinning Yuki kicked the ball at max power "Metor strike!!!" He yelled as he kicked, causing the ball to fly into the net, almost going right through.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Hanna cheered with Trevor, careful not to jump up and hurt his ankle. She glanced at the other teams players, the big one bothered her and gave her an uneasy feeling. Yuki be careful, she thought as she looked at the goggles on her head.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Now it was the opposing teams turn with the ball, the big one, number 53 charged down the feild, knocking some of the Foxes down, then kicked the ball right at the goalie, but missed and hit the goal post sending the ball straight for Hanna's head, moving at an incredibly Fast velocity "HANNA GET DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Hanna quickly leaned in the direction of Trevor and the ball flew passed her head, barely knicking her ear. Her eyes widened as the ball hit the wall behind them and made somewhat a dent in the metal.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

the refferee blew his wissel, signaling a time out, as the paramedics rushed to Hanna's side. "are you Ok miss?" Yuki wanted to rush to her side, but he couldent, considering they were in the middle of a game.

"What the hell is your Problem?! why would you kick it that hard! you almost took that girls head off man!" "sorry"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Hanna smiled nervously at the paramedics. "I'm fine," she said as they examined her head. She glanced out into the field as Yuki looked at her and noticed in the corner of her eye, Alex leaning on the bleachers wall, flirting with Karen.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:56 pm

the refferee blew the wissel again, signaling the last 2 mins of the game, the barricuda's had the ball again. Yuki figured if they wanted to make shure they would win, he'd need to steal the ball and shoot it into the goal at the same time, Yuki ran past the other players, going for the one with the ball, Number 53. 'This is a bad Idea I know it..' he said as he slid infront of the giant player and took possession of the ball, kicking it into the goal to win the game. however, not knowing Yuki was under him, the bahemoth kicked for where he though was the ball, only it turned out to be Yuki's leg, causing it to snap in half and send Yuki flying into the air, landing on his shin and rolling along the ground afew times before being stopped by the goal post, hitting it with his femur. causing it to shatter and his leg wrapping around the metal pole. "AHHHH!!!!!" Yuki screamed before he blacked out, sitting in a slightly bloody patch of grass
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:58 pm

"YUKI!!!" Hanna screamed as she set Trevor's ankle on the bench and tried to run onto the field but the referee stopped her. "Yuki!!" Her stomach seemed to churn as she saw his bone sticking out of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:02 pm

"YUKI!" Trevor said, still sitting on the bench, feeling useless as the paramedics rushed to the boy's side, slowly and carefully unwrapping his leg from the pole
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Hanna got away from the referree's grip and ran to Yuki's side. "Yuki?" She said as she fell on her knees beside him and placed her hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Yuki groaned as the paramedics carefully placed him onto a strecher. "H..hey Hanna...d..did we win?" he said weakly, holding her hand to his face. Yuki's parents were already on the way to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Hanna forced herself to smile even as tears rolled down her face. "Yes, Yuki," she said. "You won."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 pm

"hey...I...I'll be a..alright" Yuki said as he weakly placed his hand on her face, whiping away the tears, before passing out again
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Hanna went with him as they placed the stretcher in the ambulance. Her eyes looked for Karen, somewhat hoping she'd play good girlfriend and be at his side, but she was too distracted with Alex. She glared angrily, as she sat beside the unconcious Yuki and they quickly rushed him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:29 pm

"Oww..." Yuki grunted, waking up because of the pain, slightly lifting his head, seeing his shin bone sticking out of his leg "the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Hanna placed her hand on his cheek, turning his head so he was looking at her and not his bone. "You'll be okay, Yuki," she smiled weakly at him as the ambulance pulled into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: