Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 pm

"I got hit harder than I thought..." Yuki said as they pulled him out of the Ambulance and rushed him into the E.R.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:40 pm

"I'll be here waiting for you," Hanna said kissing his cheek and watched as they took him behind the doors. She found his parents in the waiting room and placed her head on his mother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 am

"alright" Yuki said before the doors shut, they went into the opetating room, then placed a mask over Yuki's face, Causing him to fall asleep rather quickly

"My baby boy" Yakumo cried, holding onto Hanna, who still was wearing Yuki's goggles
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:44 am

When they finally sat down, Hanna fiddled with the goggles nervously in her hands as they waited for almost 2 hours while he was in the operation. As the time went by, there was still no sign of Karen and Hanna grew upset. What kind of girlfriend doesn't come when her boyfriends having surgery... She said inside her mind. Even the cheatin' ones have somewhat of a heart..
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 am

Yuki was in the operating room for another 2 hours, before they wheeled him out, his body covered by a blanket up to his chest. "He'll make a full recovery, as long as he stays off that leg of his" the doctor said as he rested his hand on the bed "he should be waking up any minuet now., Nurse, please take this boy to his room"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 am

Hanna sat on one side of his bed while his parents sat on the other. She played with his orange-brown hair, smiling weakly as they waited for him to wake up. Karen was still a no show, but no one really cared. Hanna took the goggles from around her neck and put them on top of her head as she rested her head on the bed beside his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:06 am

Yuki grunted, stirring from the drug enduced sleep. looking over to his side, Hanna being the first thing he saw, still half asleep, he wispered weakly "Hey beautiful. what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:10 am

Hanna blushed from him calling her beautiful and smiled. "You didn't miss anything, Yuki," she said still playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:15 am

"Michale, Im hungry" his mom wispered, causing the two to leave the room, they had left the blinds shut so the room was dark, Yuki pushed a button, causing the bed to lean up, so he didnt have to. "Come here Hanna" Yuki said, sliding over and patting the bed. he knew Karen wasnt going to come. she was mostlikely doing what she had been whenever she told Yuki she was busy, not to mention it was about 1 AM
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am

Hanna blushed, climbing into the bed beside him. She leaned her head on his shoulder, like she usually did when she sat beside him. Her heart raced within her chest and she felt as if she was holding her breath.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:23 am

Yuki wrapped his arm around her, laying there for a while, untill he got slightly bothered by the scilence. "you going to kiss me or do I have to beg?" Yuki said shyly. the boy blushed, showing his developing feelings for her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 am

Hanna blushed, her eyes slightly widened by what he asked. She lifted her head slightly, placing her hand on his cheek and her lips slowly met his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:27 am

Yuki slowly pressed his lips to her's, the feeling cam back as the two kissed, Yuki wrapped her in a hug, holding her tight
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 am

Hanna closed her eyes, somewhat deepening the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:31 am

Yuki closed his eyes slowly, shyly sliding his tongue into her mouth, holding her tight so she wouldent stop this time. He wanted this. he didnt want to admit it but he could feel him and Karen coming to an end soon.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:33 am

Hanna didn't pull away, instead pressed herself closer to him. She wrapped her tongue around his as she ran her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 am

Yuki pulled her closer, his tongue playing with hers, however the pain medicine began to wear off as the two really got into the kiss, Yuki pulled back, breaking the kiss. "Oww...oww oww oww oww OWW! Dammit my leg feels like it got ran over by a freight train!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:42 am

Hanna took his hand in hers and whispered in his ear, "Squeeze as hard as you want to," she knew no way of relieving him of his pain other than to be there for him. "Want me to call one of the nurses?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 am

"Y..Yeah si..I mean Hanna" he blushed, squeezing her hand really hard in pain. "please...hit the button.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am

Hanna winced slightly as he squeezed her hand. She leaned over him, pressing the button that would alert the nurses outside. One came in carrying two cups in her hand, one had his pain medication and the other was a cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:57 am

"Here, take these" the nurse said handing him the cups, Yuki swallowed the pills, then drank all of the water, handing the cups back to the nurse. "dont hesitate to hit the button if you need one of us. Goodnight" she said before closing the door, the blinds still down, and the room returning to the darkness it was before
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 am

Hanna kissed Yuki's cheek as she slowly wrapped her hand around his. "Want me to sing you to sleep?" She asked and then heard his phone buzzing on the table beside him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:05 am

"hold on" Yuki said, picking up his phone. "hello?" he said weakly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 am

Karen's "worried" voice was on the other end. "Yuki, baby are you all right?" she said trying to hide giggles and the sound of someone else in the background.

Hanna sighed, leaning her head on Yuki's arm and slowly laced her fingers with hers.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:11 am

"yeah right...I can tell your really Fucking worried about me.." Yuki said the pain medicine making him slightly moody. "If you really were worried about me, you'd have come when I got hurt, insted of calling me at 2 in the Fucking morning!!" with that Yuki hung up the phone. the pills effecting him more then he thought.

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: