Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:07 pm

"Hey! Hows my little Sis?" Charles said taking off the sunglasses, "Im supprised to see you here, your usuualy home while these things are happening"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Hanna smiled as she held onto her older brother. "I told Yuki and Trevor that I would come," she said looking up at him, her australian coming out as she talked to her brother. "Trust me, I wanted to go home at first," she blushed realizing how strong her accent really was. She hadn't ever used it around Yuki or the others before.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Yuki felt his face become warm, flushed by the sound of her accent, 'man..why am I such a sucker for cute accents?' Yuki though to himself. "Yuki's here? Really?" Charles said as he let Hanna down
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Hanna nodded as she tugged on Yuki's wrist like she did when they were little. He was bigger than her still, even as he was back then. "Come say hi," she said looking at Yuki, her accent still there. She was excited to see her brother. SHe hadn't seen him in 3 years since he moved out. She was acting like a little girl again, she loved her older brother and he was another best friend, just like Yuki and Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 pm

"Yuki! How yah been Mate?!" Charles said grabbing Yuki and placing him in a Nuggie lock "Owww! Great to owww..see you too Charles...Owww!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Hanna laughed and then leaned on her brother's arm. "I think he needs his head for later, brother," she said, giggling. Most of the other boys jaws dropped seeing Hanna acting the way she was. One patted the others back. "We gonna ride ?" they laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 pm

"Oh yeah! I gots me a job to do." Charles said letting go of Yuki and shooing the two away from the controll pannel "Alright you Mates ready to ride?!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Hanna smiled, somewhat skipping away from her brother. She laid against the wall in between Yuki and Trevor. She took a deep breath. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 pm

"Dont worry Hanna It'll be fine!" Both of the boys said at the same time, as Charles started up the machine, the door closing, and the room becoming incredibly dark, then one by one lights began to flicker on until the room was dimly lit, a techno song playing from the speakers as the room started to spin.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Hanna closed her eyes as she felt her back be pushed back against the wall. "Yuki, I'm scared," She said somewhat opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 pm

"It'll be ok Hanna" Yuki said, moving his hand to hers as the ride started to spin faster, the lights were dim so nobody would notice if the two were holding hands
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Hanna blushed, her hand wrapping around his as the ride began spinning faster. She laughed as her hair blew against her face.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:20 pm

"here it comes!" Yuki said as the pannels they were laying on shifted up to the cealing
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Hanna yelled, somewhat out of fear and somewhat out of excitement. She slightly squeezed Yuki's hand tighter.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Yuki blushed as she squeezed his hand "Hey watch this" Yuki said wanting to show off, and sat up with ease against the added gravity
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Hanna smiled watching him, but was slightly scared that he would get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 pm

Yuki's goggles pressed against his chest, signifying that he'd be ok from majior injury, however a quarter slipped from one of the boys' pockets and flew accrost the room, slightly grazing Yuki accrost the face, causing a shallow gash going along his right cheek, the ride spun faster and faster, causing the wound to stay closed untill the ride stopped
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Hanna slowly stood up straightening her body, her head dizzy slightly. She looked at Yuki and noticed the gash on his face was bleeding more than before. She took the hem of her shirt and ripped a little bit of the bottom off. "Hold still," she said placing her hand on His chin and placed the cloth on the wound.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

"Ahh!" Yuki said as she touched the stinging cut, accitentaly causing it to open, sending more blood onto the cloth "Oww..the hell did this happen?!" he said placing his hand on the gash, then looked down at his bloody hand
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Hanna looked around and nodded to trevor to the bloody qaurter on the floor. "You'll be okay, Yuki," She looked at Charles who pulled a first aid box out from underneath his cabinet. "Hold still, bro," he said as Hanna moved her hand. "It may sting," he said as he placed a cotton ball covered with rubbing alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 am

"AHHH!" Yuki screamed loudly, causing afew of the students to look at the gravitron. "Damnit that hurts!!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:06 am

"I know," Charles said as he threw away the body cotton ball and placed a bandage over the gash. "There. Good as new," he laughed. Hanna smiled, looking up at Yuki, her face somewhat flushed. "Now run along," Charles said as the second round of kids began coming in. "I'll catch you two later."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:27 am

"Thanks Big Bro" Yuki said as he grabbed Hanna's wrist and ran out of the ride, laughing, running ahead of the others
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 am

Hanna laughed running behind Yuki. Her face blushed more as she looked at his hand on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:33 am

Yuki stopped as they had reached the unused part of the school lot, thinking that there would be more back here, Yuki sighed "man..there isnt any thing here...not even people.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: