Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 pm

"Knock knock" "Ah dad!" Yuki said as Michale opened the door to his room. "Uh...Yuki...why are you naked and have stiches?..never mind I dont want to know..." he said sitting down on the bed. "Yuki..Remember how I said your getting a brother and a sister?" "Yeah..dad..where are you going with this??" Yuki asked. looking at his dad like a confused little kid who was just told his pet had died. "Dad..." "you...your...your brother died in the womb Yuki..." his father said, placing his hand on his son's sholder. "Your just going to have to be happy with Emily.." "so My sister is fine?....as much as I would have liked a little brother..Im...some how ok with that..If it was ment to be then it was...nothing we could do to change that..." Yuki said, his eyes filling up with tears, but didnt cry
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Hanna walked to the Rally's, often thinking about the babies. "It sucks he's not going to have a baby brother.." She said thinking about it. She stopped a few of the rally's when she noticed Alex's red ferrari parked out front. "Great..." She said scowling slightly. She slipped her hands into her pockets as she walked in the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 pm

"Hey! If it isnt Hanna Zakath" Alex said as she walked through the door. then got up from his booth, and walked over "Hey, Ive been having alittle trouble with my homework, think you could come over to my house and tutor me?" He said Hitting on her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm

"Heh, in your dreams, Alex," Hanna said walking passed him. She noticed Karen and a few of the cheerleaders sitting in the booth he was in. She walked to the counter to order for Yuki and could feel the cheerleaders staring at her, a couple of them were in Yuki's room the night before.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 pm

"woah..I got turned down by a nerd" Alex said as he sat back down. "Alex what the hell?!" Karen said slightly annoyed, completely forgetting that Hanna was Yuki's best friend.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 pm

As Hanna took the bag from the clerk she smirked as she walked by the booth. "Too bad, Karen," she said stopping by the table. Karen looked at her oddly. "What are you talkin' about?" "Heh," Hanna said smirking at her. "Your boyfriend's in the hospital and your play toy is playin you. Aren't you a sad little thing." She walked out the door as the cheerleader sat there stunned, that was the first Hanna had actually talked to and nasty to her.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 pm

"did she just?! Ugh why that little..Let me at her!!!" Karen said angrily, then tried to get up, the rest of the people at the table trying to calm her down
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 pm

"Calm down, Karen" "Yeah, calm down," the other girls said making her sit. "She's Yuki-san's best friend remember?" One of the girls said and the look on Karen's face was almost horrified as she watched the girl go back to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 pm

"Oh shit..." was all Karen could say as Hanna dissipeared from sight

"Hey! welcome back!" Yuki said as Hanna came into the room, his father left some time ago."huh?? whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Hanna somewhat smiled to what she had done earlier. "I ran into Karen while I was out," she said setting the bag on on the table. "And she was with Alex."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 pm

"Doesnt really supprise me or bug me..they'll both burn In hell" Yuki laughed, "Now wheres the burger, Im fammished" he said rubbing his belly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Hanna smiled as she took it out of the bag. "Exactly how you wanted it," she giggled unfolding the wrapper around it. "Can you feed yourself or do you want me to?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 pm

"I think i can...unless you want to feed me.." Yuki said, a half seductive, half joking tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Hanna smiled sitting beside him. "How about I feed you half," she giggled. "And you finish the other half." She smild, her crystal eyes half opened.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:42 pm

"alright, but I get to start" Yuki laughed, reaching for the bag
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Hanna giggled because he hadn't realized she had the burger in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 am

"huh...Its empty.." yuki said opening the bag, then clenched the opening, creating a small pocket, then inflated the bag. a wickied smile came accrost his face.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 am

"Don't even think about it," Hanna laughed waving the burger at him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 am

"aww..Ok" Yuki said setting the bad down, then took the burger, only to set the wrapped sandwich under the blanket and picked up the bag again, Slamming his hand against it, poping it with a loud BANG!!
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 am

Hanna yelped falling off the bed. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 am

"heh sorry, couldent resist" Yuki said taking the burger out from under the blankets and taking a big first bite into it
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:05 am

Hanna rubbed her head and climbed back on the bed beside him. "Oh, I heard some good news in the hallway today," she said smiling. "You get to go home today"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 am

"today?! I thought they said 3 weeks!" Yuki said, almost choking on the burger
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:33 am

Hanna giggled rubbing his back. "Well they decided that since I've been with you the whole time," she smiled. "They think you'll be all right to go home as long as I and your parents kept track of your medicines and cleaned you..." She mumbled. "Though your mom volunteered me for that for some reason..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 am

"weird.." Yuki said scraching the back of his head, finishing his half of the burger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: