Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:45 am

"Dont worry I gott'em" Yuki said jumping out of his window, grabbed her glasses, then stood up, his face meeting hers, "I believe these are yours" Yuki said coming face to face with Hanna, standing on the roof of her house, then slid her glasses onto her, his face inches away from hers. he blushed realizing the closeness, then smiled
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 am

Hanna's heart felt as if it had stopped and her body froze as her crystal blue eyes met his deep orange ones. He was so close to her and the little voices were screaming inside her head to do what she had always wanted to do. She blushed hair as he slipped her glasses on to her face.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:50 am

As if acting on instinct alone, Yuki quickly moved in, lightly pressing his lips to hers
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:52 am

Hanna eyes widened as she felt Yuki's lips press against hers. Her body for a moment froze before she leaned into the kiss, her eyes slowly closing.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:56 am

Yuki slowly moved is hands to Hanna's cheeks, kissing her passionatly, before he came to and opened his eyes "w-Woah!!" he yelled in supprise, letting go and almost falling off the roof "What the hell was I doing? Hanna Im sorry...Hanna?" the boy said looking up at his closest friend
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 am

Hanna blinked, blushing as she looked down at him. Her heart seemed to sink as the kiss ended as quickly as it started. She still felt his hands on her cheeks and she smiled weakly. "It's all right," she said, trying to hide the hurt. "I think you blacked out for a moment and thought I was Karen."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 am

"Y-Yeah..thats gotta be it" Yuki said trying to accept that, but something inside of him told him it was a lie. he then crawled up to his room. he wasnt going to tell his parents what had just happened, they might freakout if they knew he was on the roof. Yuki let out a big Yawn "Im sorry about that...and Im beat. I'll try to stay up as long as I can, Hanna" He said, not wanting to call her sis anymore. or atleast for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 am

Hanna leaned out her window, hoping her blushing face would calm down. "I wouldn't want to keep you that long," she smiled at him, her bangs falling over her eyes. Her heart raced within her chest. "Yuki, I have something I wanna tell you," she said looking in his eyes from her window.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:15 am

"huh? what is it?" Yuki said, sitting down on the coutch, feeling his eyes getting heavier, his phone rang, but he put it on vibrate and ignored it, wanting to hear what she had si day
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 am

Hanna bit her lip slightly and fiddled with her fingers. "Yuki, I....I..." she couldn't make the words come out, they sat there on the tip of her tongue, but nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:20 am

"you what?" Yuki said before he drifted off into sleep, he wouldent know how she truly felt about him untill much later.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 am

Hanna sighed, closing her eyes as she said, "Yuki, I.. love you.." When she opened her eyes again, she realized he had fallened asleep. She left the window, a weak smile across her face as she whispered. "Goodnight, Yuki." She shifted her papers on her bed, stuffing a few into her back pack for the morning. She lay face down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:26 am

Yuki tossed and turned on the coutch, dreaming throughout the entire night, he woke up, lying in a field, a figure next to him standing up "H-Hanna?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 am

"Hi Yuki," Hanna said with a smile. Her black hair hung over her shoulders as she walked over to him. Her crystal blue eyes looked into his as she stood a few inches away from him. She stood up on her tiptoes, her lips barely touching his as tears ran down her face. She looked at him again, still smiling even as tears soaked her ivory skin. She then turned, running away from him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:35 am

"Hanna! Wait! Come back!" Yuki said as he started to run after her, but barley made it 3 feet before noticing his movements were slowed by thick heavy chains "HANNA!!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:36 am

Hanna slowly faded away as the sky drew dark and it seemed as if she couldn't hear a sound.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:39 am

"what the hell is going on?!" Yuki cried as the chains started to wrap around him, particularly hard around his waist, the chains on his back melding together to create another figure, Karen, only she was almost completely naked, she wrapped her arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:41 am

Karen's flesh pressed against him and she giggled wildly. She smiled, baring slight vampiric fangs and she kissed his neck before biting hard, drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:45 am

Yuki screamed as she sucked his blood, feeling almost completely bone dry, then was suddently refilled, this cycle repeated itsef for what seemd like aan eternity, then Hanna appeared in the distance "Hanna!" He moaned, slightly getting used to the push and pull motions of the blood
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:46 am

Hanna's figure just stood enough in his eye, she mouthed the words she had said to him, but no sound emerged and she slowly disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:51 am

"HANNA!!!!" Yuki Yelled, waking up in a cold sweat, laying on the coutch in his room, no sign of the demon Karen or the ghostly Hanna Anywhere "A...A dream?? It was all a dream?...It seemed too real.." both of their windows still open, and Hanna was a very light sleeper
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 am

Hanna jumped slightly, sitting up in her bed. She was breathing heavy and her hang hung over her. She heard Yuki's screaming her name, but how when he was asleep. She rubbed her hands over her face and looked at the clock; 4:53 a.m. She'd have to be getting ready for school in an hour. She pulled her legs to her chest looking at her picture on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 am

"Oh man. That was a weird dream..."Yuki said looking at his clock. "I wonder what it means.." Yuki said, hoping hanna was awake as he climbed out of his room and into hers "Hanna?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 am

Hanna shifted in her bed, turning on her side facing him. She had drifted back to sleep and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Yuki?" she said, her vision slightly blurry after rubbing her eyes without her glasses. "Yuki, what's wrong?" she sat on the edge of her bed, forgetting she had gone to bed in a tank top and a pair of short shorts.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:10 am

"Hanna, I..I need someone to talk to..you still know how to interprete dreams right?" Yuki asked, he looked and sounded as if he had seen the devil himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: