Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:12 am

"Yes," Hanna patted her bed beside her for him to sit as she crossed her legs. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:27 am

"Well...first I woke up in a field..and you were standing next to me. but you looked more like a ghost..then you kissed me and started crying, then ran away, I tried to follow you, but you dissapeared, I tried to run after you, but I suddently became covered in chains, which started to constrict me and then turned into a naked Karen. then she pressed up against me, then sucked me bone dry of all my blood. but I kept instantly refilling. then you showed up again and said something.. but I couldent hear it..and then I woke up" Yuki said, lying on her bed in a fetal postion
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 am

Hanna rested Yuki's head in her lap as she slowly stroked his hair. "Well," she said quietly, trying to calm him down. "It seems that you feel constricted in something with Karen and I signfy something that you want, but Karen keeps you from having it."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:39 am

"oh..so..what should I do?" Yuki asked, looking up at her, it had been along time sence they had sat together in the same bed, the last time they did this was when they were 7
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:44 am

Hanna smiled sweetly at him, playing with his hair. "You have to find out what Karen's keeping you from," she said honestly. "And you have to try and fix it." She kissed his forehead like she had done when they were little. "I'll help you if I can, Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:53 am

"I'd love it if you'd help...." Yuki said before falling asleep on her bed. their parents wouldent mind
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:56 am

Hanna smiled, moving so she was lying beside him and rested her head on his shoulder. She slowly drifted back to sleep, her hand unconciously resting on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 am

Yuki woke up a few hours later, to find that Hanna was completely ontop of him, their entire bodies pressing against eachother's Yuki wrapped her in a hug, remembering that today was actualy a day off. "Hanna...Hanna wake up" Yuki said, realizing that he had drempt about her again.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:19 am

Hanna awoke to her eyes meeting Yuki's and her face turned completely red. "Oh my..." She said getting off of him. "Yuki, I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." She felt embarrassed and looked at the clock. "Great, we're gonna be late for school too.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

"No we arnt.." Yuki said, a smile creeping onto his face, turning on the radio on her nightstand, "And In other news, FoxFire Academy is closed for repairs today, due to an after hours accident in the science club yesterday afternoon, all of the students involved with the explosion were unharmed, however a gas line was broken and is subject to repair, causing the school to be closed for the next 2 days..the soccer torniment will still go on as schedualed, only in the local park, headly fields.." the news reporter said before Yuki shut off the radio.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Hanna blushed, sitting cross-legged on her bed. She twisted her hair, not really knowing what to say at that point. She wanted to go to his soccer game, but knew Karen would be there. It'd be a miracle if somehow, Karen didn't go and Yuki invited Hanna. But that'd be only in her dreams. She yawned, stretching a little. "Did you sleep better?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:49 pm

"Yeah..I..." Yuki was about to tell her he dreamed about her again, but was cut off by his phone ringing, it started to sing. "All right!.....Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me ou..." , the song "Crazy Bitch" sang from his phone before picking it up. "Hey Karen whats up?" he said, then placing his finger to his mouth. Karen was the somewhat jellious type, she also hated Hanna for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:00 pm

"Hey baby," Karen's voice high pitched like she had just had a night on the town. "You still going to come over today?" she asked with a seductive giggle in her voice.

Hanna slightly hung her head. She was hoping to hang out with him today, but now that Karen called that wasn't going to happen. She got up from her bed and went into her bathroom, closing the door as she sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 pm

"Um....yeah...about that..I kinda promised my mom I'd help her today..sorry" He lied. "Not to mention I have to practice for the big tournament this weekend, I only have a day till friday..I hope you can understand." Yuki said, cancling his plans after he had noticed that Hanna had gone into her bathroom and shut the door, hearing a soft noise, like crying.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Karen grunted, not really trying to hide she was upset. "Well," her tone getting cocky and angry. "That better be all you're doin." She mumbled something before she abruptly just hung up on him.

Hanna looked at herself in her bathroom mirror, trying to rid her face of any sign of tears before she went back out into the room.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Yuki stood there in as she opened the door, then wrapped his best friend in a hug. "What do you wanna do today?" He said, holding her tightly, almost as if she was his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Hanna's eyes widened as she was met by his embrace and they felt as if she was going to cry again. She bit her lip. Part of her just wanted to bury her face in his chest and cry. "Aren't... Aren't you hanging out with Karen today?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:55 pm

"No. I lied saying that I needed to help my mom..There are more important things in life then being with her 24/7..and she doesnt get that" Yuki said as he held her. "you can cry if you want to. I wont think any different of you" Yuki said, noticing tears starting to well up in her crystal colored eyes "Its alright.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Hanna looked up at him, blinking her eyes trying to make the tears go away. "I'm fine," she said. "Why would I cry?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:01 pm

"Dont lie to me, I know when your upset" Yuki said whiping away a tear that had escaped and ran down her cheek. "I know you two dont like eachother.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Hanna pulled away from his embrace, Karen popping into her head. "Why are you with her?" she cired looking at him. "You deserve so much better than her!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:09 pm

"H-Hanna.." Yuki said rather shocked. ever sence the two had met, Hanna'd been a relitivly quiet girl, she never raised her voice at anyone. "I..I didnt know you felt so strongly about this..and as for why..I..I dont exacty know.." he said looking at the floor
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Tears streamed down Hanna's face as her shoulders shook and her bangs covered her teary blue eyes. Her knees slowly gave out beneath her and she fell to them on her floor. "I.. I'm sorry I yelled," she said, her voice weak. "But... you're too good for her.."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 pm

"Hanna..." Yuki said knealing down, holding her, letting her cry on his sholder
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Hanna cried into his shoulder, gripping onto him the same way she had done when she had fallen down when they were 6. It had been a long time since she really cried to him. She never could touch him because Karen was always there. Her tears seemed to flow faster as her hands gripped his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: