Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:23 pm

"Its alright..let it all out.." Yuki said, tighting his grip on the girl, completely oblivious to her feelings about him, also unaware that he felt the same. he moved his hands to her waist as she cried on him
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Hanna cried into his shoulder. Her heart screaming to tell him how she felt with him right there, holding her. But he at times seemed happy with Karen, and why should she, a nerdy band girl ruin that happiness? The tears slowly calmed and she coughed slightly trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Yuki moved his hand to her face, whiping off the tears. "you alright now?" Yuki said, then shocked her. "I...um..I know you probibly arnt that crazy about it..but...do you wanna come to the tournament game? we only have one game in it, but were in the finals"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 pm

"R-Really?" Hanna said looking into his orange eyes, a smile going across her face. "You'd really want me to come?" She didn't realize that her head was slowly leaning into his hand for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:45 pm

"Of corse I do. your my best friend in the entire world, weve known eachother sence we were born" Yuki said, noticing the weight of her head shifting to his hand, "I'd love it if you came, or atleast stopped by I could use the support"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Hanna smiled, her eyes looking into Yuki's as her arms slowly slipped around his neck. Her body leaned foreward slowly and then she pounced on him in a hug. "I'd love to go!" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 pm

"Ack!" Yuki said as she pounced on him, closeing his eyes, causing him to fall onto his back, her legs wrapping around his waist, their bodies pressing against the others, as he opend his eyes, he saw Hanna lying on him in an accidental sexual position "H-Hanna.." Yuki stammered as his face grew red, finaly realizing how beautiful she actualy was
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Hanna blushed, her silky hair hanging over her shoulders as she hovered over him. She didn't mean for them to land in this position, but for some reason she didn't want to move. She bit her lip, her mind screaming at her again and she stood up, pulling him up with her. "I'm sorry," she said her face blushing harder.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 pm

"I..Its alright..it was an accident.." Yuki said slightly distancing himself, finding himself more and more attracted to her by the second.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Hanna folded her hands in front of her, she wanted so badly to run to him and wrap her arms around him again. Her heart raced as she looked at him, her hair falling over her glassesless face. She ran her hands down her sides, fixing her shirt and shorts, slightly showing her curves beneath the baggy clothing.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Yuki blushed as he finaly noticed her curves, Realizing after all this time that she wasnt just his best friend, she was also a girl. "um...so..um...back to what I was saying earlier..What do you wanna do today?" Yuki stammered, feeling flustered
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:16 pm

"Umm.." Hanna thought for a moment, not realizing how flushed his face had gotten. "We could go to the mall, I heard they got a new music store with a karaoke machine," she giggled, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

"uh..bad idea..Karen wanted to go shoping today, and if she saw me with you..she'd kill you...and...I..I need you.." Yuki said blushing with the last part. "say how about we go to that new park. We could hang out and I could practice for the big game tomarrow"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 pm

"That sound better," Hanna smiled, blushing by the fact Yuki said he needed her. She then looked at how she was dressed and giggled quietly. "I think I need to change though."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:28 pm

"not to mention neither of us has showered" Yuki said feeling the grease in his hair from not bathing sense the privious day
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:32 pm

"Well, I'll go first, soo..." Hanna blushed. "You can wait here if you want to." She smiled, she took out clothes from her drawer; hiding them from him as she went into the bathroom and closed the door. Hanna's mother, Lilian came up the stairs a few moments after the door closed and set a basket of clothes in her room. "Oh, hi Yuki," she smiled, a slight giggle in her voice. "Shouldn't you be over getting ready?" She laughed slightly hanging clothes in Hanna's closet. "I'm sure Hanna will come get you when she's out."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:41 pm

"Oh..yeah right..Wait were you listening in on us?" Yuki said as he went to the window, then crawled into his room "Ah whatever" he said getting his towle and going into his bathroom and shut the door
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Hanna turned off the water, and dried off in the bathroom. She slipped into a white tank top and a red skirt. She looked at herself in the mirror, blushing. She didn't wear skirts often and for some reason, this felt okay. She left the bathroom to find Yuki gone and her mother there instead. "Mom," she said. "Where's Yuki?"

Hanna's mother smiled. "He went to go get ready," she said. "I overheard you guys talking as I was coming upstairs." She looked at her daughter with a smile. "I knew you'd admit your feelings to that boy."

Hanna's face turned as red as her skirt. "M-mom!! What are you talking about?!"

"Don't play dumb with me," she giggled. "I walked in on you two sleeping last night."

The girl's face blushed harder. "He had a bad dream so he came over here... Doesn't mean I admitted anything....."

Her mother sighed picking up the empty basket. "Dear, you can't hide them forever..." and she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Yuki came out of the bathroom, his towle wrapped around him, hoping hanna didnt notice the door open and thought it was ok. "Dammit..whered I put those clothes?"

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Hanna slightly glanced over in the corner of her eye and blushed hard seeing him dressing in only a towel. To keep from staring she went back into the bathroom to blowdry her hair.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

"there we go." Yuki said as he finished dressing, then reached onto his night stand, picking up a pair of goggles, and slid them over his head, so they were resting on his neck, then hopped over landing with a roll into Hanna's room "Tuh-Dah!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Hanna came out of the bathroom, brushing her hair and she laughed. "You're so goofy," she said picking up her glasses off her nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 am

"alright lets go!. the new park is only a few blocks away from us." Yuki said, eger for her to actualy watch him play soccer for once
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 am

Hanna giggled, tugging on his wrist as they ran down the stairs and out the door. She looked at him smiling. "All right, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 am

"alright lets go then, Follow me" Yuki said he started walking down the road, then turned left as he got to the intersection, a car zooming for him as he entered the cross walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: