Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 am

Hanna ran to keep up with him, her heart felt as if it was gonna burst. She barely caught up with him when she noticed the car coming straight for him as he started across. "Yuki!!" She screamed, trying to warn him
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am

Yuki looked at the car and just stood still, a smile creeped onto his face as the car swirved, missing him by a few inches. "come on, what are you stareing at?" he laughed as he continued walking, acting as if nothing had happened
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:37 am

Hanna blinked staring at him before she walked to his side. She looked at him before smacking his arm. "Idiot!" she said. "You could've been hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:41 am

"Oww! hey! I thought you knew about my goggles, after all your the one who gave them too me..Ever sence I started wearing them Ive been having close calls from getting seriously hurt..that was number 299" Yuki said rubbing his arm, "I always wear them when I play soccer"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 am

Hanna made a face, she slightly felt bad for hitting and kissed the red mark on his arm where she hit. "I'm sorry," she said. "But you scared me." She blushed hearing him say that he always wore the goggles she gave him when he played; almost like he had a part of her there.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 am

"alright, lets kee..oh wait...were here.." Yuki said turning around to see that they were at the park. he laughed, scraching the back of his head. "I guess it was closer than I thought it was"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 am

Hanna giggled and blushed realizing how close they were. She looked around the park, to keep her eyes from meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

"Oh! Hey look a soccer game is starting up! Comeon lets go!" Yuki said spotting the people picking teams, then grabbed Hanna's wrist and started to run
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:08 am

Hanna laughed, running with him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 am

Yuki let go of her hand as they made it to the feild, recognizing the people as the team from school, as well as the team from the next town over, the ponic pantners. "Trevor! Whats up? got room for one more?" Yuki said running up to his best friend besides Hanna. "Yuki! Oh man are we glad to see you." Trevor said highfiving Yuki. "Hey wheres Alex." "I dont know..he called and said something came up." "Alright then..Lets Play!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 am

Hanna looked at everyone awkwardly. Yuki was really the only friend she had in school, everyone else treated her different. She smiled, even though she knew he wouldn't noticed and sat down in the grass, leaning against the base of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:25 am

"Yuki your..." "Let me guess out in front right?" Yuki laughed, taking his usual spot on the feild, then looked back at Hanna, giving her a thumbs up before the wistle blew, signaling the start of the game, Yuki instantly taking the ball before anyone else could, dodging afew players then kicking the ball so hard into the net, it kept spinning, tearing at the net before dropping down behind the goalie "Goal!" He yelled jumping into the air, his fist punching upwards, the rest of his team looking in shock "Dude that was the fastest first point I've ever seen!" "I know, hes playing at the top of his game from the very begining..you think Karen's here" "Oh man I hope so, she's Hot" "Dude thats Yuki's girl remember!" "Oh yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 am

Hanna laughed looking at the shocked looks on his friends faces. She clapped for him, knowing that no one else would pay attention to her. She shifted so she was sitting cross legged and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 am

the rest of the game went about the same way, the teams working together, but Yuki scoring the most goals, then half time rolled around. "dude your co-captain is unstopable!" one of the panthers said, walking past trevor as the teams took a breather for food, Yuki Colapsed by Hanna on the ground "Hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 am

Hanna smiled, playing with his hair despite the fact it was sweaty. "What you hungry for?" she asked, wiping sweat off his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 am

"Dont care..need food..no breakfast.." Yuki said holding out his wallet to her, then weekly pointed to the concession building, an open window not even being used by coustomers
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 am

Hanna laughed a bit getting up. "I'll be back," she hated using his money to pay for things, but he'd never listen to her. She went over to the stand, ordering 2 hot dogs, a pepporoni pizza and a purple gatorade for him and just a bottle of water for herself. She smiled when she recognized one of the people working, Mark Irion. A boy in her band class that for some reason treated her almost identical to Yuki, but he seemed just a friend in a way to her. Mark leaned over the counter, smiling strangely at her as she position everything to take back.

"Don't see you out very often, gorgeous," Mark said winking at her.

She gave him an odd look, partially turned. "I'm here watching Yuki play." And with that she turned away from him. She was stuck in the Romeo and Juilet play with Mark, but wondered how to tell Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 am

"Hey, that didnt take long" Yuki laughed weekly as Hanna returned back from the building "um...theres alittle problem..I cant seem to move that much.." Yuki said, blushing in embaressment
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 am

"So I gotta feed you, Huh?" Hanna giggled, kneeling next to him. She set the plate on her lap. "What do you want first?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

"How bout the hotdogs.." Yuki said seeing what she had bought
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 am

Hanna picked up one, blushing slightly. SHe had fed him since he had his wisdom teeth taken out. "I remembered you like ketchup on them," she giggled holding it up to him. "Open up."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am

Yuki opened his mouth as Hanna fed him, chomping down on the hotdog, his friends watching the two "Who is that?" "Hey isnt that the really quiet girl, you know, the one that knows almost everything." "yeah I think it is." "Whats she doing?" "I think she's feeding someone." "hey has anyone seen Yuki?" "I think thats who she's feeding"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 am

Hanna smiled and somewhat laughed as he finished the one. "We probably should've ate this morning," she giggled, taking a drink from her bottled water. She picked up his gaterade and held it to him. "Drink?" she had forgotten about the other people around them and it almost felt like they were back in her room.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 am

"Yeah, hold on" Yuki said as he weekly slid himself up, so he was laying on the tree "hey it is Yuki" "How do those 2 know eachother." "Dude, Yuki knows everybody"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 am

"Think you can do this one?" Hanna asked slipping the bottle into his hand. "I don't want to spill it on you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: