Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:28 am

"Ok" Yuki said as he drank alittle bit of the sports drink, then set the bottle down in the grass. "Thanks Hanna"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 am

"You're welcome, Yuki," Hanna said putting a little bit of the water on her hand and rubbed it gently on his face to help him to cool down. She smiled, "Ready to finish?" she asked referring to the other hot dog and piece of pizza he still had left.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 am

"Yep" Yuki said, enjoying the feel of her cold hand on his face
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:24 am

Hanna smiled, picking up the other hot dog and held it up to his mouth. When they were little, they fed each other all the time and thought it was funny. For some reason, this time felt different to her and she knew it was because of the feelings she got for him over the years. The sad thing was, that he'd never know how she truly felt even if it was written on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Yuki felt alittle ackward as she fed him the other hotdog. there was an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. it felt the same as the time he had first been with karen, only 10 times stronger, he blushed as he accidently sucked on one of her fingers "oops..um..sorry" he laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Hanna giggled quietly. "It's all right," she said looking at him. "You tried to eat my fingers all the time when we were little remember?" She leaned sideways, leaning on one of her hands. "Still hungry?" she asked taking a drink of her water.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 pm

"Yeah" he said taking a swig of his gatoraide, then set it down. "Hey I know that girl. she's in my scince class..Thats Hanna..um...somethin or other..all i know is that she's really quiet." "Oh yeah, she's in my math..I wonder how those two know each other"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Hanna picked up the pizza and held it up to him. She slightly overheard his teammates talking about the "quiet girl" but ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Yuki devowered the pizza, wanting to get back to the game, only this time he sucked on her fingers seductivly, he wanted to see if he got the feeling again, which he did, "Oops..sorry..again" he said, playing it off as an accident 'I hope she bought it..'
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Hanna blushed slightly. "It's all right," she figured it was just an accident, he'd never do anything like that to her on purpose. "You better get playing," she said playfully as his teammates started crowding together again.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 pm

"Alright, wish 'em luck they arnt too embaresed when I beat them" Yuki Laughed as he got up, streching, the score was 12 to 46 already, Yuki scoring most of the goals, he then streched the goggles around his head, then bent down and kissed Hanna on her forehead, "Dont go dissapearin on me like you did when we were 12" He laughed running off to rejoin his friends
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:02 pm

Hanna laughed as she leaned against the tree watching him. She rubbed her forehead lightly. He hadn't kissed her on the forehead since they were 14 when she was sick. She took her player from her pocket and only put on earbud in so she could listen and still watch him. She mouthed the words to songs, hoping she wouldn't be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:25 pm

"Sorry I took so long guys" "so your playing the field eh Yuki?" "What are you talking about?" "Oh right..forgot your completely oblivious..going out with more than one girl" "WHAT?! what the hell is that supposed to mean Brian?!" Yuki yelled, Picking the boy up by the coaller of his shirt "You kissed her didnt you? that hanna Girl?" "Only cause she's My best friend" Yuki said tossing the teen onto the ground "You ever say anything like that again and I wont hold back..I aint no cheat..not in soccer, and especialy not in romance" he said walking to his positon, he rarley ever showed his agressive side, but when he did, it was best to stay out of his way "Oh man..Thanks for pissing him off Brian..Were gonna humiliate them now" Trevor laughed, putting on his goalie gloves as he walked by
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Hanna heard him yell and her eyes slightly widened. She hadn't ever heard him yell before, especially about something with her. She closed her eyes half way and her bangs hung over her eyes. She didn't want people to accuse him of cheating on Karen with her and just make him more upset. "I'll just go home.." She said quietly. She stood up while he was playing and started walking home, placing the other ear bud in her ear; her hands folded in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 pm

the game ended about 10 minuets later, the panthers giving up in embaresment, Yuki scoring 30 goals, around 3 goals per minuet "Dude Yuki your like the greatest player ever!" Trevor said wrapping his arm around his sholder "hey...whered Hanna go?" he said looking over to where yuki and her had been sitting during the break, "Dammit..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Hanna didn't go straight home, she walked to the center square of their small town. She sat by a fountain looking around and noticed the time, standing up. She sighed, starting to walk towards her house. Her music blared in her ears and she took her glasses off.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 pm

"I'll go look for her, You stay here incase she comes back" Trevor said as they made it to their houses, trevors being on the other side of Yuki's house. "alright." Yuki said as he sat on his front steps, worried sick about her, what if she wandered into the bad part of town.."No..she knows better than that..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Hanna wasn't really paying attention to the ways she was going and noticed that many of the buildings were becoming more broken down. She stopped when she saw a group of boys circled around a fench and she started to walk back the way she came. She hugged her arms to herself, and said, "I wish Yuki was here..." and lowered her head again.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:07 am

"hey hey hey! where you goin shorty?!" One of the boys said, dressed in gansta wannabe clothes "so whats a girl like you doin in a place like this?" the thug said snapping his fingers, the rest of the boys circling around them, cutting off all escape routes "You kinda cute"

"Dammit I cant sit here any longer! I know she's smarter than that..but its bugging me!" Yuki said as he ran out of the subburbs, passing Trevor on his bike "Hey! wait up! wernt you supposted to be waiting at your house?" "Ive got a bad feeling! Look around town, we'll call each other if we find her"

Last edited by Raito Ikazuchi on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 am

Hanna pressed her hands tightly together against her chest and backed away bumping into one of the boys. She jumped, feeling surrounded (obviously). "I'm going home," she said with a smart ass tone that she rarely used. She was tired of acting helpless, maybe if she acted tougher than she looked things wouldn't go as they seemed. Oh, Yuki... she thought as she forced tears from forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 am

"Well you just ran into a detour" The gang leader said as he snapped his fingers again, the group then grabbed hanna, covering her mouth and pulled her into an aley

"Damnit..where is she?!" Yuki said as he entered the slums. then noticed a gang go into an aley "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:20 am

Hanna's screams were muffled by one of the boys hands as they pinned her to the alley wall. The gang leader pulled out a pocket knife, tracing it down Hanna's neck and her body slightly shook. It went lower and he cut the strap of her tank top on the left side before it fell slightly. She scowled as he raised his hand to rip the rest off and she clamped down on the boy's hand. He howled in pain and she let out a scream, "YUKI!!!!!" The gang leader growled angrily slicing his knife across Hanna's right cheek and she thrashed her legs, kicking him in the stomach. He staggered slightly before grabbing her by her throat.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:27 am

"You Stupid Bitch! Now Im gonna have to pop a cap!" He said slicing the other strap from the tanktop, as well as the bra strap and the skin underneath, the shirt falling down and the bra sliding off slightly, showing her chest alittle, the other strap weakened from the first cut and was starting to give way "Now hold still and be a good little victim and I wont have to..." Was all the leader could say before Yuki's fist landed right in his face, the haymaker sending him into the back of the alley "Get your F**King Hands Off of her!!"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:30 am

The other boys scattered, dropping Hanna. "Yuki!" Hanna exclaimed, getting up to run to him but the leader yanked her backwards by her hair and placed the pocket knife to her throat. "Oh, is this what you want?" he taunted, pressing the blade against her flesh as it bled slightly. He pulled her hair harder, tilting her hair fully back and caused her to grunt in pain.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 am

"Easy...put the knife down" "Why should I punk!? you just punched me in the face so now i gotta get even" the gang leader said pushing Hanna Against the wall, the knife still at her neck "she your girl? then Im gonna have some fun, then pop a cap in both of you" he said reaching for her skirt, Yuki looked down at the ground, noticing a medium sized, sharp rock, then looked up, back of the alley, and predicted the trajectory, then angled himself right "The hell you doing, Look over here when Im threatin you!" he said as Yuki kicked the rock into the wall, which bounced off of it into the other, off the dumpster in the back and then shot into the gang leaders back, slightly cutting into his skin, the force of the impact causing him to land on the ground, writhing in pain, curse words flying out of his mouth. Yuki took advantage of this and grabbed Hanna's wrist "Comeon! we gotta go now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: