Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 am

Hanna embraced him in a hug, and kissed his cheek before she got up from the bed. She stood in front of it as his parents opened the door and she started to sing to him softly, her eyes closed. "You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset," hanna sang as a tear ran down her cheek. "She's goin off about somethin that you said." As she sang, his phone rang again. "Cuz she doesn't get your humor like I do.."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 am

Yuki shut his phone off, listening to the rest of the song Hanna was singing. he didnt really want to talk to Karen right now.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 am

Hanna smiled as she opened her eyes somewhat, blushing. "I'm in my room, it's a typical tuesday night. I'm listenin' to the kind of music she doesn't like," her eyes seemed to meet Yuki's as she ignored the fact that practically the whole hospital was listening to her. "And she'll never know your story like I do..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 am

Yuki gazed into her Crystal blue eyes, he wanted to kiss her again. but he didnt want her to stop singing, he loved her singing voice, she sounded like an angel
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 am

Hanna smiled at him. "But she wears short skirts, I wear t shirts," she grabbed the bottom of her jersey as she sang that. "She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers, dreamin about the day you'll wake up find that what you've been lookin' for," she held her arms out to her sides. "Has been here the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 am

Yuki realized that this wasnt just a crush as she finished the verse, still not fully grasping her love for him. he pulled his arms around her, holding her tight, not caring that everyone in the immidate area could hear her
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 am

Hanna held him as she sang to him, sitting on her knees as she was facing him. "And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town," she smiled. "I haven't seen it in a while, since she brought you down. You say you're fine," she placed her hand on his cheek. "I know you better than that, what you doin with a girl like that?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:48 am

Yuki answered her question, knowing it was a part of the song, but he also knew she was asking him. "I....I dont know.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:50 am

Hanna kissed his nose playfully. "ohh, i remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the night," she leaned her head against him. "i'm the one who makes you laugh, when you know you're 'bout to cry.." A tear ran down her face. "i know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams, think i know where you belong, think i know it's with me.." She stood up looking at Yuki as she took a piece of paper from her pocket. "can't you see the i'm the one who understands you..? been here all along so why can't you see? you belong with me.." She unfolded the piece of paper and in orange lettering was written, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:54 am

Yuki finaly realized how much he ment to her, and just how much she ment to him. tears formed in his eyes, acknowleging how stupid he had been in the past. "H..Hanna...Im sorry it took me so long to realize this" Yuki said as he took the paper from her hands, then using a red marker from the table. wrote something on the other side and handed it back to her. "But I finaly Understand"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 am

Hanna smiled, as her tears rolled down her face and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's okay, Yuki," She said as she placed her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:00 am

"Hanna...I...I love you...but.." Yuki said looking at his phone. "theres something I have to do first..and that means you'll have to wait alittle longer ok? atleast untill I get outta this hostpital room" he said, finaly realizing that he was holding the girl of his dreams in his arms, but again he couldent have her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:01 am

Hanna sighed as she leaned against him. "All right," she finally admitted her feelings to him, but Karen was still in the way of keeping her from fully having him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 am

"I would pick up the phone and call her right now..but I feel horrible unless I do it face to face" Yuki said burying his head in her sholder
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 am

Hanna held him against her. "It's all right. Just worry about getting better."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 pm

"Alright...but I do remember something the doctor said...I should be outta here in 3 weeks, Im still gonna be in this cast and in a wheelchair, but its a good thing we finished the season." Yuki said laughing, the pain medicine amplifying his outward emotions. "This medicne is makin me feel alittle funny..Im gonna get some sleep" Yuki said as he let go, laying back down on the hospital bed, falling asleep almost instantly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Hanna smiled as she kissed his forehead and sat in a chair beside his bed. She folded her arms next to him, laid her head on them and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:55 pm

sunlight lightly peaked through the hospital room window. laying on Yuki's face, causing him to stirr from his sleep, then heard a knocking at his door. "who is it?" he said weakly the pain rising back up into his leg, also stil half asleep
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 am

Trevor pushed the door open as he limped in on one crutch. He smiled at Yuki, as Hanna still slept beside him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:23 am

"Trev! how you feelin?" Yuki said quietly, acknowleging Hanna resting at his side
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 am

"Better than you, dude," Trevor laughed quietly as he sat on the other side of Yuki. "So how's the leg feelin?"

Hanna stirred slightly in her sleep, shifting her head to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:47 am

"ehh Im holding together. hey what time is it? and what day?" Yuki asked, the pain making him woozy, causing him to forget the time and date
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:51 am

"It's about 11 in the morning on Saturday," Trevor said as his phone buzzed. "Gah.. Karen's callin' me again." He looked at Yuki. "Dude, you need to call her back. She's drivin me nuts." He noticed Hanna asleep on the other side of him. "Has she been here all night?"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:59 am

Yuki was quiet for a while. then spoke about the 10th time Karen called Trevor. "tell her I dont want to talk to her right now..tell her I need my rest If Im to get better...Yuki needs a break..she's too damn clingy..not to mention...Im getting the smallest suspicion that she's cheating on me...but I hope its nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:12 am

Trevor answered the phone, telling Karen everything Yuki had said, only to be hung up on. He sighed placing his phone in his pocket. "All I got was a pissed off all right." He then stood up. "Sorry, man. I gotta go. Mom says I can't be up walking around so much," he patted his shoulder. "Call me later." He said as he limped out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: