Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:42 am

Hanna almost jumped away from his touch as her mind replayed the nightmare. She winced as the icepack lay on her cheek and her hair hung over her eyes. "I don't know.." she said, not really sure if she wanted to tell him about the dream or not. Though she knew what it meant. A song played in her ear, she slowly mouthed it hoping he couldn't read her lips. "You belong with me..."
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:46 am

"Hanna...something tells me this has something to do with that dream of yours...Tell me what happened.." Yuki demanded, He hated seeing the one he considered to be a sister...maybe alittle more..hurt like she was. "how did you get the bruse..and what was the dream?"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 am

Hanna looked up at him and sighed heavily. She told him the details of her dream, but pretended she acted like she didn't know what it meant. She couldn't look him in the face as she finished.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 am

Yuki sighed "Hanna...I'v known you too long...I can tell when your hiding something from me..so you might aswell just tell me already" he let go, handing her the icepack to lie on the bruse
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 am

Hanna shook her head as tears rolled down her face. "Let's just go," she said laying the icepack on his lap and started walking towards the school. A bus full of students drove by, a few hanging out the window and calling her names. She gripped her bag tighter as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 am

"Hanna!" Yuki said as he caught up with her actualy walking with her, insted of her showing up way earlier "Fine I wont prodd anymore.." Yuki said feeling alittle ackward..
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:05 am

Hanna kept her eyes hidden beneath her black hair and bit her lip. She winced as the wound reopened and she licked her own blood. She decided it wasn't his fault the dream happened, she shouldn't treat him like it was. She let go of her bag, letting her hands swing at her sides. She lifted her head, occassionally licking blood off her lip. She blushed as her hand accidentally bumped Yuki's.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 am

Yuki blushed as their hands touched, which caused him to move an Inch away, he didnt want to risk losing everything..not again..
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:21 am

Hanna noticed he had moved slightly away, even if it was just an inch. She blushed, putting her hands in front of her as they stood outside the front of the school. She usually was inside before other kids got there, but this time she was taunted by students that sat on the stairs. She looked at Yuki, showing she was upset. "I'll see you later," she said as she walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:40 am

"alright.." he said watching her go, then stood up to the rest of the students "The HELL is wrong with all of you?! Why do you pick on her just cause she's smart?!" Yuki said, feeling angry, but calmed down as he felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around his neck from behind, as well as a familiar figure press against his back "huh??"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:22 am

Karen kissed the back of his neck. "Come on, baby," she said. "It's all right. Who cares if they pick on her? She doesn't say anything to stop them."

Hanna sat in her biology class, looking out the window. She could still seet the steps and her heart felt ripped in half as she watched Karen wrap her arms around Yuki. She sighed heavily, placing her head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 am

"Karen!" Yuki said with a smile as he turned himself around in her arms, looking down at her, noticing she was in her cheer outfit, which was tight against her body due to her nautral curves and her long blond hair down insted of in pigtails like it usualy was, his face flushed abit as her breasts pressed against his chest "I care. she is my best friend...I wouldent be who I was today if it wasnt for her..so it bothers me when I see her being picked on.." Yuki said as Karen wrapped her arms around him tighter, as if she wanted him to forget, Yuki's face blushing more, her face centimeters from his. for some reason Yuki still reeked of sweat and blood from his training last night. he wrapped his girlfriend in a hug, his hands going behind her hair, which went down untill it was slightly above the back of her knees
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Karen gently lay her lips on his as her hands slowly caressed his chest. She pressed her body against his, but squealed as someone came and tickled her sides.

Hanna hadn't realized she had fallen asleep on her desk until the sound of the door opening, woke her. She sat up, fixing her glasses as other students came into the room. She sank in her chair, reading "And then there were none" book.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm

"Huh..Alex?! What the hell??" Yuki said as he heard his girlfriend squeal, then looked back to see who it was, It was Alex, the former star of the soccer team before Yuki had come along. He was taller and slightly Larger than Yuki, But that never stopped him from standing up to him
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Alex grinned as he looked down at Yuki. "Calm down, kid," he said. "I'm just messin'." Karen smiled, showing a little too much emotioin towards Alex as she had one arm wrapped around Yuki. The school bell rang, and students began piling inside.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:37 pm

"See you on the field Kid" Alex said as he walked inside. that name bothered him, considering he was 3 months older than Alex, Yuki noticed the smile on Karen's face. "Hey Karen..did something happen with you two before we met?" he asked, hiding his suspicion
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Karen shook her head, losing half the smile. "No, he's just funny," she noticed her girl friends beckoning her to follow them as Alex disappeared behind them. "Well I gotta go, baby," she said as she kissed him quickly and ran off into her circle of friends.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

"Oh..alright Later" Yuki said, still feeling suspicious about Alex. but forgot about it as the bell rang "Oh man! Im late for class!!" Yuki said running inside the school, headed for his first period Biology, his chair next to Hanna currently Empty
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Hanna looked at the chair beside her that sat empty. She sighed, looking at the board as the teacher began writing today's lesson. She scribbled in her notebook, half notes, and half doodles of what was floating around inside her head. Most of the time she just drew Yuki's face as a way to get by, as well as random animals she saw outside. She flipped to an empty page and started to draw a bird that landed on the windsill.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Yuki banged on the door of the class room. the teacher stopped what he was doing and opened the door. "Late again Yuki? Locker Jammed?" "Yes Mr.Miller, sorry Im late." "We should get one of the janitors to fix that so you arnt late to your classes. Take your seat" Yuki sat down next to hanna, her bruse had disappeared alittle bit and wasnt as big. "your looking better" he wispered
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Hanna nodded as she continued to draw the bird. Her fingers lightly touched the bruise, it was still tender. She was somewhat in her own world and really didn't want to be at school today. She finished the drawing, tapping her pencil on the notebook.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm

Mr. Miller Finished writing underneath the projector screen "Alright Class, Today We are.." he said excidetly. whenever Mr. Miller wrote under the projector screen, it ment there was a pop quiz. "Doing nothing accidemic." He finished throwing the entire class for a loop, lifting up the screen to show the words "School Wide Party!!!!!!!!" written on the white board, in festive colors. Yuki sat there smiling to himself. "So...he actualy did it" he laughed, looking over to Trevor's seat
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 pm

hanna shrugged. She wasn't that big into party's a probably would go home after first period let out. She kept looking out the window, much like she always did. But today, her mind wouldn't leave the dream. It scared her that Yuki would abandon their friendship for Karen.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Yuki saw her staring off into space, then turned to her "If you think your leaving. think again" he laughed, telling her that they were going to spend most of the day together, but he had an ulterior motive...trying to fix whatever it was that made the two most important girls in his life hate eachother, Hanna and Karen didnt know that most of the soccer team was already in on this. considering Yuki and Trevor were the captains. Yuki then gave a thumbs up to Trevor, telling him that their plan was a go.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Hanna looked over at him. "What are you talking about?" She asked, as her hand fell away from her bruise. "You know I don't like parties, Yuki.." her voice quiet. "Besides, no one wants me there." the bell rang and Hanna stood up, picking up her bag. "I'll see you at home," she said as she started for the door when Trevor grabbed her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: