Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"thats not true Hanna, You have more friends here then you think" Trevor said as he stopped her from leaving. "you remember the time you helped some of the guys on the team with studying so they could stay on? most of the guys on the team Like you, the ones you heard the other day were the rookies.." Yuki said adding to their point, basicly saying that a large portion of the soccer team considered her a friend. "you need to stop being so anti-social and live alittle, not to mention its not really a party...more like a festival" Yuki said pointing out the back window, as a crew of people ste up rides in the back of the school
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Hanna tried to pull away from Trevor's grip. "You guys don't get it," she said looking at them. "I wasn't made for social things.. Besides," she somewhat gave Yuki a look. "You'll just go down there, find everyone and I'll be alone. It's not worth it." she pulled her hand from Trevors hand, but stood in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 pm

"Hanna...comeon...I promise one of us will stay with you at all times" Yuki said moving his hand to hers, wrapping their pinkys together "I Pinkey swear, I'll be with you the entire day"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Hanna sighed, her face blushing. She couldn't resist him, deep down and she knew that. "Fine," she said smiling. "I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

"Alright!!" Yuki laughed, Smiling that same old goofy smile he always did when they were kids. unaware that it could bring tears to Hanna's face, cosidering the fact that whenever he smiled like that, something would happen to him later on that would get him hurt, usualy very badly.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Hanna tried to keep the tears behind her eyes, but one managed to escape, and rolled down the side of her face. Part of her didn't want him to go to the tournament now that he smiled like that, but she knew he'd never leave it. Her heart began beating fast as she silently prayed that this time she'd be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:29 pm

"huh? Hanna...whats wrong?" Yuki said seeing the tear, then whiped it away with his hand, holding her close, his Lucky goggles pressing against their chests.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Hanna shook her head and smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. "Just be careful tonight," she said, worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

"Hey, Ive got these dont I?" He laughed, Moving the goggles onto his head. "Plus you'll be there so Im gonna try my best" Yuki said, Squeezing her tightly before loosening his grip, his phone buzzing with a text message, he pulled it out and read it. "Hey Yuki, Sorry. Cant spend the first half of the day with you. something came up, hanging with the girls right now" Yuki held back a sigh, not wanting to upset Hanna 'Well there goes my plan...Oh well atleast I can still hang out with Hanna today' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Hanna looked at his face and could somewhat tell he was upset. She sighed heavily. "Karen not coming?" she reluctantly asked. Her phone rang playing Monster by meg and dia, she groaned knowing exactly who it was. She pressed the side buton so the ringer would stop.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

"yeah...says she wont beable to see me untill before the game" Yuki said closing his phone. then laughed "Gives us more time to hang out, So lets doit!!!" Yuki said pulling her and Trevor out into the hall, the teachers had already set out concession boots and games in the hallway, Mr. Browning, the drama teacher was running the cotton candy machine
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Hanna smiled wider and then turned as mr Browning called her over. "hanna, that was a great performance of Juilet!" he exclaimed referring to the play that happened last weekend. He laughed. "You and Mark make a cute couple as Romeo and Juilet," Hanna smiled sweetly, but was gagging inside her mind. "Thank you, Mr. Browning," she said as she followed Yuki and Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 pm

something inside Yuki snapped as he heard Mr.Browning's comment he felt himself getting angry at mark for no reason, his face turning alittle red. "Uhh..Yuki..you feelin ok dude?" Trevor said looking at Yuki, who was slightly stomping his feet
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Hanna walked beside Yuki. "Are you ok?" she asked and then remembered something from when they were little. She looked around and laid her bag on a table where teachers were allowing students to lay there things. She walked back to them, walking behind Yuki, a good distance away. She grinned as she gave herself a slight running start and pounced on Yuki's back. "Yuki-kun!!!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

"ACK!!" Yuki said as he felt Himself losing his ballence, then started to fall forward, almost as if it were slow motion, he blushed as he felt her body press against his back, but then landed on his face, Hanna sitting on his back "oww...ahh...memories..somehow I didnt think it would feel as ackward..well we arnt 7 anymore soo.." he said to himself, the words muffeled on the floor, his mind accidentaly drifting back to the day before, when he had accidentaly saw her, his face blending in with the red floor tile at the images that popped into his head.
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Hanna sat on his back like she had done when they were younger and giggled, getting up. "Sorry, Yuki," she said helping him up and brushed the dust and dirt off his shirt. Her face flushed when she remembered him standing in his window, wearing only a towel and his body seemed to glow in the moonlight from the water. Her hands lay on his chest as she blushed, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm

"Um...H-Hanna?" Yuki said as a few people stared at them, he blushed as she placed her hands on his chest
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Hanna shook her head, snapping out of it and moved her hands. "S-sorry.." She said folding them in front of her like she normally did. "Uh... what do you guys want to do?" she asked, still looking at the ground, her eyes hidden beneath her hair.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:04 am

"I dont really care what we do first" Yuki yawned, leaning up against the lockers, looking to Trevor, he usualy had all the ideas "What are you looking at me for?! Why am I always the Idea guy?" He said pouting abit "well there are all sorts of games in the gym"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am

Hanna shrugged, they'd most likely be the ones playing. She wasn't into games much. "May as well start there and work around," she giggled, pushing her glasses up again. They kept sliding down her face and she groaned, mumbling, "Ah, screw it.." She took them off and put them in her bag, going back to them. She rubbed her Crystal blue eyes and blinked a couple times before her vision cleared. "I'm ready if you guys are"
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 am

"Well there not video games, those are in the loby, these are like carnival games like skeeball and wack-a-mole" Trevor said as the trio walked to the gym "heh sounds like fun" Yuki said as he could hear the games echo from th gym
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 am

Hanna followed them into the gym and noticed that they were taking volunteers for the dunk tank. She prayed Yuki didn't notice because she liked water, so he'd probably make her do it. "That'd be embarrassing..." she said to herself glancing at her white top.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 am

Yuki's eyes glanced at the Dunk tank, then turned around to Hanna, seeing her white tank top, he dropped what he was about to say. "hey look! Whack a mole!" he said, his face blushed abit from the image of her falling into the water because he hit the target, then pointed over to the empty row of games
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 am

Hanna giggled, grateful he didn't put her in the dunktank. "Sure," she said, tugging on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 am

Yuki and Trevor Lined up at the machiens, both starting it at the same time....and doing an equaly horrible job, then looked over to Hanna and their jaws dropped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: