Faded Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded Memories

[Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over.]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You belong with Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

You belong with Me - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 am

Yuki almost lost it as she said that, He hated that phrase with a passion, that was the phrase that caused his cousin to get pregnant, then die during childbirth "NO! If you love'd me your respect my decision!!" he yelled, not realizing how loud he was being
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 am

Karen was stunned for a moment for the fact that he had just yelled at her. She scowled as tears ran down her face. She buttoned her shirt as she turned away from him and ran, disappearing around the front of his house.

Hanna jumped awake, mostly due to her dream. Sweat ran down her forehead as she panted, sitting up in her bed. She tasted blood in her mouth and looked at her lip in the mirror. SHe had bitten it so hard in her sleep that she pierced the skin. She heard Yuki yelling and leaned out her window, watching as Karen ran down the street. She pulled on a pair of shorts, climbing out her window. She walked slowly around the corner. ((think innocent look)) "Yuki..?" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedmemories.heavenforum.com
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:18 am

"H-Hanna! Oh hi..sorry did I wake you?" Yuki said putting his shirt back on, his face parialy flushed, but also looking slightly angry
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 am

Hanna looked at his face and gently placed her hands around him. She embraced him tightly, almost squeezing him.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 am

"W-Woah!, hey are you alright?" Yuki said, noticing tears in her eyes and a bloody lip "What happened?" he said, almost completely forgeting about how angry he was
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 am

Hanna just shook head, a smile crossed her teary face. She looked up at him. "Just a nightmare..." She said quietly, her eyes half opened as if she was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 am

"your tired...you should get some rest Hanna.." Yuki said holding her tight, unaware that Karen had come back to confront him, and was watching the two "It was just a dream, you need to sleep now. you have a promise to keep tomarrow night." Yuki said sounding suspicious to Karen
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 am

Karen scowled angrily before storming off. "Why that no good... she mumbled.

Hanna looked into his eyes, her legs feeling like they were going to give out beneath her. Her mind was half awake and unaware of what she was doing. One of her hands gently stroked Yuki's face and she slowly laid her lips on his.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:37 am

Yuki's eyes widened as she kissed him, he hated to admit it but it felt almost as good as when he kissed Karen. Yuki broke the kiss blushing "Sis what are you doing?!" he said rather shocked
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 am

Hanna shook her head, coming back into reality and blushed. She looked on the ground as she stepped away from him. "I'm sorry.." she said. "I don't know what happened.." She smiled weakly at him, her body cringing from the use of the nickname. "I should go to bed.." She said, turning to go back inside her house.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:42 am

"Y..Yeah..Good night.." Yuki said feeling ackward..shure he had done it before, but it was when he was blacked out and when he tried to make her feel better, he watched her go inside then stood there, looking at the moon "Man..I hope Karen didnt see that....Orelse tomarrow is gonna be hell.." with that he went inside, locking the door
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am

Hanna slowly walked upstairs, licking the blood off her lip as it was slowly healing. "Why did I do that?" she asked herseslf sitting at her desk. She ran her hands through her hair and laid her head on the desk. "He'll probably never talk to me again," she said as she flicked on the radio. She kept it loud for the fact her mother was a heavy sleeper.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 am

Yuki blushed as he made it to his room. tasting her blood on his lips "w...why am I feeling like this?? I cant be with 2 girls at once...." he said landing face first onto his bed, falling asleep as he hit the pillow
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 am

Hanna stood up from her desk and looked out the window. Her eyes glanced up at the moon as she drew her curtains shut. "He'll never be mine," she said quietly as she crawled back into bed. Her eyes slowly closed and she drifted back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 am

Yuki woke up the next morning to a barrage of text messages from Karen, and then his phone rang "H-Hello??" he answered quietly
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:56 am

"Yuki." Karen said angrily. "You get your cheatin ass over here! Now!" And she abruptly hung up on him.

Hanna sat up, stretching her arms over her head. Her phone rang for a text message; from Mark. She rolled her eyes. The message read that she should check the school website before they left for school.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 am

"What the...Oh boy..here we go.." Yuki said as he got up, not bothering to change or get a shower, then left the house and headed for Karen's house, which wasnt that far of a walk, it was the first, and biggest house in the rich part of the development they lived in. as he reached the door, Karen swung it open and pulled him inside, Yuki braced himself for the worst
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:03 am

Karen sat him down on the couch harshly. She wasn't scared to hide her anger. "First of all," she said her voice raised. "Don't ever yell at me. And second," she crossed her arms. "What was that all about with you holdin' Hanna and she has a promise to keep to you tonight?" She glared at him. "What? You'll f*ck that nerd, but not me?"

Hanna decided not to look at the website and would look later. She glanced at Yuki's window, noticing he wasn't there. She sighed, changing into her uniform and grabbed her bag off the counter. She put her headphones in as she started walking to school. She took her time, not realizing she'd have to pass Karen's house to get there.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:09 am

"Thats what this is about?! Look the promise she made was to go see me play in the tournament tonight" Yuki explained "and the reason I yelled at you is because...I had a cousin that was like an older sister to me...one night her boyfriend said the exact same words to her that you said to me last night, she ended up getting pregnant...and died..I couldent live with myself If something like that were to happen to you Karen.." Yuki explained, tears starting to well up in his eyes, caused by revisiting the memory and thinking about him causing Karen's death. "not to mention if you didnt die..we wouldent be able to support the baby...and people would look down on us..."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 am

Karen looked at him, surprised that an athlete like him would show signs of tears. She swallowed her breath, knowing that if she wanted any chance in getting him like the others, she had to take it slow with this one. And she somehow believed him about Hanna, even though it annoyed the hell out of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. "It's all right, Yuki," she said and then her phone rang. She stepped away from him and answered it. A smile a mile wide came across her face as she answered. "Oh hey Ale--Alie," she said. "Yeah, I'll be over." SHe set the reciever down. She walked to Yuki and kissed him. "I'm sorry, Yuki." She said sweetly, her face slightly flushing when she realizing he still smelled of sweat and for some reason blood. "Alie needs me, so I'll meet you at school."

Hanna bobbed her head to her player, pausing when she was about to pass Karen's house. She clenched her bag strap, hanging her head and started to walk passed the house, singing somewhat with her player.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 am

"Alright" Yuki said as he hugged her back "I...I love you" he said, not meaning the full deffiniton. but still...
he then kissed her cheek "Thanks for believing me baby, I'd never cheat you" He said holding her tighter, then let her go "Well...Alie's waiting...not to mention I need to get cleaned up.."
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 am

Karen smiled, "I love you too," she said quickly and went back to her phone. "Tell everyone I'll be there," she called waving by to Yuki. "Hold on," She said to Alie before running back to Yuki and embracing him in a hug. "You Know I love you," she giggled.

Hanna let out the breath she had been holding as she turned the corner. She sat on a rock, deciding to take a break before she continued to school.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 am

Yuki ran home, then got himself cleaned up quickly, before running out of his house, dressed in his streets insted of hs uniform, knowing about the supprise party today "Im supprised that they got the school repaired so quickly." he said as he made it to where Hanna was resting "Hey Hanna whats up??"
Back to top Go down
Larien Ikazuchi
Admin
Larien Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 am

Hanna jumped a little seeing Yuki and looked at the ground, still embarrassed about the night before. "Nothin," she said trying to sound allright as one of her earbuds fell out. "Just resting." she smiled slightly, revealing the cut on her lip from her nightmare. A bruise had formed on her cheek, just below her left eye, almost as if someone had hit her.
Back to top Go down
Raito Ikazuchi

Raito Ikazuchi

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:40 am

"Woah! what happened?!" Yuki said lightly touching the bruse "how did that get there?!" Yuki said, pulling out the small first-aide kit he always had with him and cracked open an icepack. "Here" he said holding her so she wouldent squirm as he placed the icepack on the bruse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong with Me   You belong with Me - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

You belong with Me
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Memories :: Real World :: United States-
Jump to: